Reviews for Brilliance, or, The Necessity of Precision
3broomstix chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I love it. It's "brilliant". It's "unique" and it is beautiful. I loved it and I hated it and I screamed into a pillow trying to not wake anybody up. I raked my nails through my hair and on my sheets. I about died at certain parts of this. It's almost 3:00 in the morning and I'm gonna feel awful when I wake up, but there was no possible way I could go to sleep knowing that this was here. No possible way I could rest knowing I had the option to read this. I couldn't pass it up. And oh my god I am so thankful I didn't because I truly loved that. I really, truly did.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Ah. This is lovely.
laustic chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh, this made me tear up! Great work on this story.
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Whoa, oblivious Kirk is oblivious. You can't get much more dense than that, even if he doesn't understand the cultural significance of Vulcan handholding, doesn't he understand human male besties don't typically hold hands that way? Idiot! Poor Spock. That was so mortifying.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Brilliant. That's the correct word for this story. It was indeed brilliant. Thank you.
nhrc chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
as i wrote years ago:

(bursts out laughing) the pool of McCoy and Scotty killed me! Just great, here's a brilliant idea: Is details they do not want I can get? And not save!

Now I understand why they call this genre "Angst"
I really feel symptoms of a panic attack! I was scared!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This story has now officially killed me. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion.
Thanks for the one-shot :D
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh my goodness! What a fabulous story. Love it.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Aww this is great! Gotta love the plant ;)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Woah, Kirk! And happy ending, yay.
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwww this was great
Septentrio chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it.
mercury chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sweet! Thanks!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love, love, love this! It is wonderfully written! Thanks for sharing :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Omg, you have no idea how anxious I was from the beginning of this fic. Your did a fantastic job.