Reviews for Gotham Nocturne
punkcomics chapter 29 . 10/20/2013
:( Please put more chapters up soon this story is incredible...
Harleyandjoker chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
Love it :D I never expected them together this is so cute :3
MinakoTrickster chapter 29 . 2/29/2012
Awe, this last chapter was decidedly cute. I'm proud of what Harley is deciding to go through. It shows a huge commitment to her being recovered...hopefully Joker doesn't think that is a hint. But, you know him and his so called "possessions".

I am eager to see this pairing grow and what hurdles might await them.

Keep it up! Can't wait to see what more you have planned!
MinakoTrickster chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
Hey! I have yet to finish this and I plan on working on it. I had it in my favorites but now I must say something. Usually I wait to say anything once I've read all that is presented.

But I can't stop myself. I love this peice. I've always liked the idea of Harley and Batman. I enjoy Harley in general, but I hate her relationship with the Joker. The canon one.

I read your other fic, "The Ultimate Joke" and man, I wish there relationship was more like that. Thats the perfect relationship between criminals in my eyes.

But like I was saying, I enjoy Bruce and Harleen. He's always had that soft spot for her that anyone could see in both comics and cartoons. And I don't find it hard to think that they would end up being perfect for each other.

Both holding hints of dark and light that make them stay in the constant balance. Though, Harley is no longer as innocent as she once was, it is always the strength of a character if they overcome the dark urges. You present us with that Harley.

Thank you for this. I will continue to read and give you another review when I come back. Keep up your awesome writing.
SerenaPotterSailorMoon chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
I'm just...I'm...I'm crying tears of joy right now! This story is so beautiful! And I can just imagine these two! I love this couple and always will! Please continue! It's just amazing! Hope this story isn't abandoned. :D love it!
Tigerkitty86 chapter 29 . 9/6/2010
This is Soooo so good.i hope you post more soon.
Just Nine Letters chapter 29 . 8/16/2010
Awww, I cant wait for chapter fifty! Sneak peak perhaps?
B.N.Bennett chapter 29 . 8/4/2010
Turning herself in can go either way. When I saw this story, I squealed, "Finally! A Harley/Bat story!" I think this pairing is just awesome whether if it's dark or light, like your story. I really do hope you update. This is a great story and I have really enjoyed it so far.

BNB
Jonatas chapter 29 . 6/23/2010
AW MAN .

that was I don't like fics that so litle chapters...I am loving this one .

And I can wait to see what is coming.
TitanNegro chapter 29 . 12/18/2009
Nossa,que fic maravilhosa,eu li ela toda em apenas uma noite,pois estou viciado nela.E juro por Deus ue estou subindo pelas paredes esperando vocĂȘ postar o proximo capitulo.
centrepretender chapter 29 . 11/19/2009
Love this!
allygator16666 chapter 29 . 9/21/2009
great chapter, update soon!
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Watch Batman: The Animated Series Ep: "Harley's Holiday" oh and BTW Batmans voice in The Nolen verse sucks So just letting you know I'm going to be imagining Kevin Conroy's VA work... that and Mark Hammels Joker... Im sorry I know people like Nolens Batman but when ever I think batman those two just dont fit Voice wise
AF Iron 135 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Only on Chapter 7 but I really like where this is going! Very nice work so far, have enjoyed it tremendously! Well, off to the next chapter... anyway keep up the good work! I'll have to see what other stories you've written :)
sophiecognito chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I don't get why people think they can change others like that, either. Pretty good points there. Alfred and Batsy are in character, TDK wise and I love the little snippets here and there about the new batcave and renovations and so forth XD

Last line squee