Reviews for His Choice
Dominator046 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a good first chapter, I rather enjoyed it!

However, I felt that you could have went into more detail when he destroyed the trees, especially the final tree.

Other than that, great chapter!
J1210 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
that was great I look forward to more of your POP work. The epilogue made me sorta pissed with Elika though, but this was great how you had the Prince's every movement ...it was great. 10/10
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Whoa, really? More..? That's so cool~! I loved this. You did a great job of narrating the Prince's thoughts to match his actions ;) You know, I don't really read fics like this much at all-actually to be honest I only read yaoi. But because I was unsatisfied with the ending of the last game I thought I'd check it out. These two are quite cute and I think you did perfectly :)

Do continue, my love~
TobiUchiha chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Thanks 4 continuing this story,you should do more PoP stories.
Still Bullet chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
M, not bad. I'll be honest, I think I'm the only girl in the world not into romance one bit, but for some reason when I wrote my own after-the-end story, I included romance in it. I was interested in this story because it wasn't another series of "Elika and the Prince now have to find other Fertile Grounds and stop Ahriman" kind of thing. Not that that's a bad thing, but there's already so many of them.

Anyway, I think that this was wonderfully well wrtitten. It seemed a little too fast-paced to me, however, but I tell people that a lot, so I'm wondering if it's just my taste.

Nicely done, either way. A very nice addition to the Prince of Persia collection!
skermz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
thats was really awesome you've gotta write more POP stuff . you do it so well :]
The Terror Of Death chapter 1 . 7/19/2009