Reviews for 2 Another Misplaced Sukima
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Told ya I will do it, *pant* *pant*...

Since... I did it, I'm.. going.. to.. make a review!

Though you may already know some of the mistakes in this fic.

The dialogue and action that comes after are always seperated and I have never seen an onslaught of single lines in my entire life! *looks at chapter 1 of my own fic* I see. so that's what Achariyth was telling me about, it makes the reader bored and confused at the same time. Good thing that your latest fics are much better than you former ones and it's plain obvious that you've improved quite a lot! There a bit of typos here and there but a good and quick editing will surely fix'em story is well and good even if this story was ages ago.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
Another fantastic story by WillieG.R.

As usual. :3

And I feel bad for little Budou. And for whoever was chased during the Lust incident(s).

Now to read #3.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh noes, this chapter does some massive fourth wall breaking! Quite hilarious. Something tells me I can smash the fourth wall better though. XD

Yes, that's a challenge.
TohnoHana chapter 23 . 9/28/2009
Nice story, can't wait for the next part. Ty for doing the request
TohnoHana chapter 20 . 9/18/2009
I liked the "A Misfired Spell" chapters. Can you make a alternate ending where in Remilia didn't appear and Reimu won against Ail? XD
Soike chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
HA! KYO LOST! A HA HA HA HA!

He was getting a bit too high on his horse anyway. _

Well, I like Patchy's time flux theory. BUT IT STILL MAKES MY HEAD HURT! *sobs*

Well, your work is impeccable, as always! _ Keep it up, and update soon!
Soike chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
Oh...so THAT'S why you wanted to know if Budou was grape...AH! Very nice plot device! _

She sounds so CUTE! X3

Anyway...hmm...It's good so far; I like it. Keep up the excellent work.
Soike chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
OH! Me likey plot devices!

So...into future...a POSSIBLE future. I like the way you think, Willie. Unfortunately...time travel makes my head hurt. Too many variables...ungh!

Anyway, update soon, yeah? _
Soike chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
WILLIE! Great work, as always! _

This new Spell Card, however, is getting me a bit confused...keep up the good work, hm? I like where this is going.

PS: NEEDS MORE AGAVA! It just wouldn't be complete without her violent hijinks. _