Reviews for Heat of the moment
shannon chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I loved both of these chapters and would love to read more!
kateconn chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Great start ...cant wait to read more
randyzoopurple chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
loved it
deletepleasexamillion chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Why do you think they're awful? I think they're amazing. With a few more chapters to develop your characters and plot I suppose it'd be more complete, but it is fine as is. I'm not an expert, but what matters to me is that I enjoyed it job!
Hopeforautism chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I didnt yhink the chapters were aweful at all! Just been waitin for some alcide/sookie stories and its been awesome so far, so please continue writig.
orchocolatecovrd chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
since the printed reviews are sooo encouraging I am guessing that someone PM'd ya and told ya the story is bad. DON'T believe them! It is wonderful and has me sincerely hoping that you will continue. I am normally a e/s girl...butyou have won me over :)
Selena Angel chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
This was delicious! I usually prefer Eric/Sookie, but this... this was smoking hot! I'd like to see you continue it. :D
paml chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
More please. I just love A&S fanfiction. There isn't enough of it out there.
Sablier chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
WOW! Pheew! *fans herself*

That was HOT! More!

I would in no terms say that the first two chappies were awful! No-one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes once in awhile.

What I would like to request is for more Sookiesque thinking. She is unique and does not always work like most would. It's always a treat to hear some inner thinking, be it just notions like "I love the sheets" or some other, deeper thoughts.
helenlehos chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I think you story is fantastic, I really hope you continue it!
GreyGooseCitron chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I wish this would have happened in the books! I LOVE Alcide!
Daisy1965 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
wow, found this for the first time today, very sexy, i am a growing fan of alcide...

love the claiming bit of him biting her, :)
SheySands chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Yay! I had similar thoughts, but I'm not a writer. Thank you for the Alcide story.
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
PLEASE PLEASE don't give us something so wonderful and then leave us hanging.. take it AU from this point and give us some long term permanent Alcide/Sookie. This is a good starting point to what could turn out to be a wonderful relationship.
pinkygirl01 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
totally loved it! I hope you will continue :)