Reviews for Reasoning it Out
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Well this was awesome. I think it was all played out well and the Dasey was just the right amount. She just broke up with the "booty-hole" so her kissing Derek and decideding to be his girlfriend right after would have been a bit much. Anways, great job :)

xoxoTaraxoxo
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was good! Liked the contrasting of the bunny slippers and roadkill. And the "world was tinted red-brown" bit.

I hope you write more LWD!
jetaimemoncheri chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Thanks for the nice review (o: I love this, though! The whole, "I told you not to read too much into it," part. Oh, you know there's something there ;o) Keep writing!
Dave-The-Laugh's-NewHotness chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh goodness that was fabulous! I'm just sat here in shock at how cool that fic was...and that was ur first foray into LWD fanfics...can't wait for the next ones! LOVED it (especially the Dante and Douglas Adams references)

DTLNH
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
liked it! and I really liked the idea because I don't remember seeing one where Casey/Derek addressed the "Vicky Issue"!

please write more!

and I didn't get a copying someone's style, ect vibe from the story either!
Invalid Minds chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"He was a little…funky, actually. Musk and salt and too much body spray. Not all bad, necessarily, but just too much all together, like it had built up over weeks."

ILY for not going the way of the stereotype.

“Are you actually going to start any time in the near future, or will I be earning my doctorate before you get on with the list of what’s wrong with me?” “There’s just so much to wade through, prioritize, consolidate...”

LMAO.

“Look, guys see you, and you’re…pretty…ish. And you’re smart, and talented, and you’re usually pretty confident. Kind of. Which, of course, tends to make you incredibly oblivious to the guys who are interested in getting with you—with all that that implies.”

I love this.

“Well excuse me for trying to digest here. I mean, you being insightful is cause enough for a moment of dumbfounded silence.” “Great, go silently digest in your room.”

That is so canon. Love.

SO, I loved this. So much. I could see it happening in the show. It's all about what's wrong with them and there isn't any overly sappy 'I-Love-Her/Him-So-Much-It-Hurts' stuff in here, and, just... AH LOVE.

(the WLS/Pheonix Satori style is infectious, I know)

Jo