Reviews for I'll Never Be Enough
SSE48 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Cake isn't the best: It's a lie!
Pie isn't the best: Too many f*cking numbers!
You know what's the best? JELLO! Just watch how it jiggles!
Lexsom chapter 43 . 10/20/2014
Goddamn, this is like reviewing my childhood. I loved this from the start and stuck with it to the end. It made me laugh, it made me sob, and it's generally an all-around amazing story. Doubt you'll ever read this but yeah, you rock.
Xtian chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Try reading savior of darkness,

nice story,
Xtian chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter,
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
OMGF I LOST THE GAME DX

and i was doing so good too XD great job so far! *reads faster*
The Waterbender chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
underthedarkness chapter 44 . 9/18/2010
OMG! *SCREAMS AND RUNS AROUND ROOM LIKE A CRAZY IDIOT* Now that its out of my system...I CAN'T WAIT! Btw it would be funny if you had the title of this story as It'll never be eough rather than I'll never be ennough XD But the title wouldnt make much more sense...sorry rambling. But I CANT WAIT!

Avid Reviewer

~Underthedarkness
Mai chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
!
Mai chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Por chen-chen! I hope he'll be ok!
Mai chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Why?
Mai chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Poor chance and his cereal like name. So sad.
Mai chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Cake please!
Mai chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
THANK YOU! ZEXION!
Mai chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Poor Chance! I respect his ... him-ness, i guess.
underthedarkness chapter 43 . 8/23/2010
oh...wow. I cried so hard I might go into a small depression for a few days. He finally got what he desired an went out with a bang. I'm gonna draw a bit of fanart for the last few chapters to remember him by. Yes the battle was completely well thought out. It was very exciting in the manner that you had him plan his moves out to detail. the small bbeserker rage he had after the chain broke was freaking epic. It really sucks that Roxas never got to say that he loved Chencha. It really is just horrible. Wow. Youve gained such a following on this story. There will soon be more on the way as well. Yes this reviewer will bring you more fanservice of 15 or more screaming fangirls, in remembrance of Cenchax. May he forever live in these readers hearts and minds. May he never be forgotten for his wonderful character an epicness. At least now you have some time to finish taking over the world, right? *hands you pocky and broods in corner*

Avid Reviewer