Reviews for His Personal Possession
Salanna chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
That is one delusional Edward we have here, and not a very likeable character either. Emmett and Jasper are not much better, supposedly being protective of women but nevertheless having no problem with brute kidnapping. The plot is not unlike Taken by sheviking (she pulled the story before I finished it so don't know how it ended), but in that fic also Edward kidnaps Bella "for her own protection".

Looking forward to reading on, wonder what will happen first - either Bella's spirit breaking or Edward coming to his senses?

xoxo - Anna
ILoveBooks2 chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Great update soon
Michelleisawesome chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Gonna update?
venus081982 chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
I just caught up on all the chapters, I absolutely LOVE your story, so good! Really looking forward to reading more :)
Kollykechoon chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
great story, i love it ) update soon (:
Darshana1107 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
hey,i m ur new reader. i read ur story(all 23 chap) in just last 2 days... gosh u r really good... i usually dont read lemons bt i like ur plot n i read this.. u really got good writing skills ...n i really really like ur story.. n i m also reading twillight fanfic 1st time...soo i m waiting for ur next update.. hope i u will update soon... keep writing... bye :) :)
IceChocolateTammy chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Morgan Phoenix chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Is she really sick? Hmmmm or is she going to try and run away?
Morgan Phoenix chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I wouldn't mind waking up to that sort of wake up call!
Morgan Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Poor Bella. :(
JulzIzMe chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
You've got me so confused. I don't know if she'll end up falling for him or not. Call me demented, but I would stay with this Edward even if he did kidnap me ;-).
gjmburgess2000 chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
I think your a good writer.

Its a good story. I just found it.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/19/2011
love it
bananafox chapter 23 . 8/19/2011
briliant chapter. loved it.
gabelle chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
That was a great trap! I'm sad to see the story winding down. I hope you have more up your sleeve.
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »