Reviews for His Personal Possession
HPP chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
Yeah great chapter so happpy to see it !

Brenda
cbmorefie chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter! Update soon!
artri chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
Have a feeling there is a surprise waiting...
jbds chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
Found this story this morning and have just completed it after much cooking, some wii action and a run to the store. Really enjoying it so far. James...the big bad wolf. I love your use of the song in this. I love Edward the kidnapper...so funny that he would just take her instead of trying to actually date her first. I'm guessing that James is about to get his but good. I can't imagine that anyone in cullen world would be stupid enough to leave the house unprotected. Oooh, could James be eaten by some big bad ass wolves after they finish him off? That would be sweet justice.

Hope your writers block is clearing up. I'm currently suffering from it myself and I have a deadline and a growley guss who keeps pushing me to get back to work on it. But, here I am reading fanfic. Hee, hee.
Honey Cullen chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
Noooooooooo000o0o0o0o0o0oo :/ You can't leave it hanging like that!

I'm not breathing 'till you publish another chapter: wtf is going to happen?

Did Edward really left Bella there? I don't think so... I think Evan told Edward James was outside, so they went upstairs, Edward told Bella under the shower and then she sneaked into the car and they else is in his bed. Or... I hope so :/

Take care *
Robsten345 chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
Aw man this wa such a good chapter! Update soon
Piconash chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
Hello,

Your story is really interesting, but there are so many grammatical errors that it detracts from the plot. Might I suggest more proof-reading and editing. It would make it much more enjoyable to read.
erika shoval chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
You have to continue … please!
sappyreader chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
I LOVED IT!
turquoise1581 chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
You can't leave us hanging like that! You have to post the next chapter soon! Please! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
sugar9030 chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Great so far. Can't wait to know who it was.
erika shoval chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
thank you! i love this story.
ivysilvergoldandglitter chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE IT! ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I'M BEGGING! QUICK! PLEASE!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
I love, love, love this story! PLease let James get exactly what he deserves! I love the music. Brown Eyed Girl and the Honeydripper's version of Sea of Love are two songs that my husband plays for me. Very romantic. I was wondering if that was really Edward going out? Could it be a decoy? PLEASE don't let him rape Bella! That would break my heart!
Mini-ish chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
I hope Edward get there on time to stop James again and kill him this time. I am glad that Edward made a romance day for Bella and ask her to marry him. That was really good and update soon! :)
1,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »