Reviews for His Personal Possession
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Edward sexually assaulted her, bastard. He almost raped her. I hope he isn't going to hit her when she escapes.
CAngell chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
So glad I stumbled across this story! I have enjoyed it! Hope there are more chapters to come!
Sweet123 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I have been LOOKING for a story like this. I love it love it love it
Cobezack3 chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
When will you be updating?
Marianka chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
I hope soon come a New Chapter from this.
I love it.
U wrote with so much deep Feeling.
Wow,i am sprechless :)
deesirius chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Right Edward. Your not scary, creepy or stalkerish at all.
Midnite Bella chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
I know life is hard...loving this story. Cant wait to read more!
MK543 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
OMG, the brothers know and are aiding & abetting Edward?! Were these boys raised by wolves? Bella is way too agreeable; she's not in the dungeon in chains after all. She should be yelling & screaming... a few good tantrums & Edward would glad to let her go.
MK543 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I've been reading, trying to find some redeeming quality in Edward's decision to kidnap Bella. There just is not one. He is playing God here. I think the best Bella could do is just to tell him he doesn't get to tell her what she will do and if he wants her he'll just have to 'date' her & earn her love & commitment, otherwise she's not much better than a trained pet. I sense here, though, that she's decided to try to find a way to escape. BTW, sexual abuse victims do struggle with their feelings of remorse for sometimes enjoying the sexual act. Sad, but true. Got my fingers crossed for Edward to come to his senses because I love me some confident Edward!
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
wow! love it!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Wow that was great loved it can't wait to see where u take this I wonder if bella will end up pregret with Edwards kid doing from all this love making going on
FallenFeline chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
I loved it keep posting
SanDiegoGal chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
Interesting story. Looking forward to more.
jm1708 chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
I guess we are invited to a wedding
hugs
jm1708 chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
Oh I'm so glad that James is out now!
perfect Edward is perfect