Reviews for His Personal Possession
posum chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I love this story! I was SO excited to see the update and it was not disappointing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Nice!
liela-k chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Really great. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at emmett. Lol it was awsome
aerobee82 chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Hehehe, Edward. ;)

I was so excited to see this update, an it didn't disappoint!
rosaliek2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Why have I not seen this story before! I'm loving this so far and anxious to read more so definitely following this :)
Elvire23 chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I think (we can all agree) that Bella would of fallen head over heels in love with Edward if he would of only courted her in the beginning. I wonder how things will change to turn things around. After all if you love someone/something you must let it go free.
Vane3131 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Seems like a trap to me! Lol Bella !
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
I laughed so hard about the panties around her ankles! I was on an airplane and people turned and looked at me!
Vane3131 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Oh thank god for Felix and Edward
mommymac0508 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Hahhaha I loved it so good now what will be next for them
Vane3131 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Omg please save her now! Please
erika shoval chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Such a great story!I read your chapter, it was originally, interesting, attractive and very well written! Thank you for the good time!. This is just too hot!
Fabulous emotion filled chapter!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I love possessive ward!
yagalinus0420 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Why do I get the feeling there's still something they are missing! Maybe someone else that's working with Aro? Guess I'll just have to wait and see! Welcome back and I still LOVE IT! More please!
Angelik Angel chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Hi girl, hope everything is better in your life since the problem with your broken leg and operated. I was thrilled with joy when I saw your update, I found myself grinning like a fool for being able to read more of your beautiful story. That their problems take a permanent vacation leaving much inspiration. Let your readers and fans can enjoy their updates and (to the future) new stories.
I loved Aro was arrested but I wonder if he's plotting something. It was that easy. He was careless? This he sick? Curiouuuuuuus ...
I hope to read soon. xo