Reviews for His Personal Possession
angeleyes73 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
I was unable to not read your story, I tend to look at when a story is started and the last update. That being said I found myself unable to stop reading, it captivated my attention so. I do hope and pray that your writer's block has ended and anxiously await the next update.
tsuenami chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Really captivating, love it. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
crissee chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Is Edward crazy an egomaniac or what? Curious to see how she will fall in love with him.
posum chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I love this story! I was SO excited to see the update and it was not disappointing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Nice!
liela-k chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Really great. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at emmett. Lol it was awsome
aerobee82 chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Hehehe, Edward. ;)

I was so excited to see this update, an it didn't disappoint!
rosaliek2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Why have I not seen this story before! I'm loving this so far and anxious to read more so definitely following this :)
Elvire23 chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I think (we can all agree) that Bella would of fallen head over heels in love with Edward if he would of only courted her in the beginning. I wonder how things will change to turn things around. After all if you love someone/something you must let it go free.
Vane3131 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Seems like a trap to me! Lol Bella !
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
I laughed so hard about the panties around her ankles! I was on an airplane and people turned and looked at me!
Vane3131 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Oh thank god for Felix and Edward
mommymac0508 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Hahhaha I loved it so good now what will be next for them
Vane3131 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Omg please save her now! Please
erika shoval chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Such a great story!I read your chapter, it was originally, interesting, attractive and very well written! Thank you for the good time!. This is just too hot!
Fabulous emotion filled chapter!
1,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »