Reviews for The Princess and the Freak
Samara is a very sensitive little girl, her feeling could easily get hurt
Rachel comforts a tearful Samara
Samara walks up to a burger king drive thru and orders dead people(very funny) "Um, hello can I have dead people?" asked Samara the employee said to her "What are you crazy, get the hell out of here, we don't serve dead people."
RingV chapter 2 . 5/29
V is the owner of Shelter Mountain Inn
Rachel Keller to appear in V For Vendetta
blue
My little wooden head (samara's rebirth) only featured at the end of the upcoming ring 3
hi-diddle-Dee performed by Rachel, and samara
you
Samara died at the end
Samara crying after her friend passed away
Samara comforting Aiden/Journey to pleasure island
Bluddle-uddle-um dum (The Washing song) ring version this contains no horror
Max as Snow White
Samara as Doc
Aiden as Bashful
Katie as Sleepy
Noah as Sneezy
Rachel as Happy
Jake as Dopey
Richard as Grumpy

Samara: (gives an angry glare to Richard) Don't listen to that old warthog (gently talking) Come on now then
Noah: How hard do ya scrub
Katie: Will our whiskers shrink?
Rachel:Do Ya get in the tub? (points to tub)
Aiden: Do ya have to wash where it doesn't show?
Samara: Now, now don't excited (holds her finger up as they start to wash)Here we go,(she starts singing)

Step up to the tub it ain't no disgrace
Just pull up your sleeves and get em in place
Then scoop up the water and rub it on your face an' go Bluddle-uddle-uddle-um dum
Pick up the soap (they follow samara's orders as they pick up their own bars of soap and start washing their faces)now don't try to bluff work up a lather an' when ya go enough ya snort and ya snuff an' go Bluddle-uddle-uddle-um dum Ya douse an' ya souse (while Rachel, Aiden, Noah and Katie make the water sound while scrubbing a fly could be seen buzzing and landing on the soap)
Ya rub an' ya scrub ya sputter and splash all over the tub
Ya may be cold and wet when were done
(A cute little bird flies to samara and rests on her shoulder and she smiles sweetly at the bird)
but ya gotta admit that it's good clean fun
So splash all ya like
it ain't any trick
As soon as you're through you'll feel mighty slick

Richard: Bunch of old nanny goats ya make sick going Bluddle-uddle-uddle-um dum (spits)
(samara grabs a scrubbing brush and starts scrubbing everyone's heads but she only scrubs Jake's rear end)
Richard: Ha! next thing ya know she'll be tying your beards up in pink ribbons an' smelling ya up with that stuff called perfume ha (spits again)

(they all rinse as Rachel shakes her at samara but she gets mad at her Jake gets the water from his ears but the two use one person as a towel to dry)
Richard: Fine bunch of water lilies ya turned out to be
(Samara gets mad)
Richard: I would like to see if anybody makes me wash if I didn't want to
(she gestures for the rest to come)

(They start telling secrets)

(Samara leads the other five people to Richard while whistling the washing song)
Samara: Get Him!
(they all drag him to the tub while samara can be heard shouting out orders) GET HIM OVER TO THE TUB! GET HIM OVER TO THE TUB!
Richard (angrily yelling at them) LET ME LOOSE YA FOOLS LET ME LOOSE
(they all start horse playing meanwhile both samara and Jake fall)
Samara (in an angry voice) GET THE SOAP!

(Jake grabs the soap but fails but he ends up swallowing it and bubbles start coming out)

(2 minutes later, Everyone is washing Richard and they start laughing Samara is seen pouring a can of water while Rachel scrubs the top of his head)

(Rachel holds Richard's nose to open his mouth while samara brushes his teeth with soap)

(Samara starts singing again)
Now scrub an' hard
It can't be denied that he'll look mighty cute as soon as he's dried

All: Well it's good for the soul an' good for the hide to go Bluddle-uddle-uddle-um dum

(Switches back to Jake who is hiccupping bubbles)

(Back to Richard and the rest as begin to they decorate him)
Rachel: Ain't he sweet
Noah: Smells like a petunia
Rachel: (she puts flowers on his head) He sure is cute

(Samara and the others laugh joyfully)

Richard: (Angrily) YOU'LL DEARLY PAY FOR THIS!

(Max calls them for dinner)
Max: Supper!

All: SUPPER FOOD HOORAY (they cheer as they throw Richard back in to the tub)

(Richard pops up from the tub Angry at the rest)

Heh!
Rachel comforting Samara/Seal my fate
charcharodon21 chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
This is a very interesting story. Are you planning to write a sequel to this or something? The ending kind of leaves a lot unexplained. Are they dead or alive? Was the anonymous phone call made by pink. At least a brief follow up story would be appreciated. I found your portrayal of Samara as the poor innocent victim she was to be extremely entertaining. I really enjoyed this story. You actually didn't make as many grammatical mistakes as I expected. You did extremely well, despite the fact that English isn't your native tongue. You should definitely write a follow up to this story.