Reviews for Return Home
Sidney chapter 1 . 6/23
congratulations. this has been a real delight - more an experience than a read. I love the playful tone throughout - such a pleasant change from death, endless misunderstandings, and general misery. once again, my congratulations and thanks.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Just perfectly adorable!
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
3 This is amazing.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Lovely!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I liked the emails, and how they gradually evolved from impersonal to intimate. The idea of using emails itself was pretty creative. All in all, wonderful job!

Saya
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked how they were playing it all cool about the upcoming wedding.
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
First of all I want to say that I have been reading your fics over the past few days and I love them! Especially the memo ones :)

It is in my nature, however, to nitpick, so I thought I'd draw your attention to the fact that "Kirk" actually precedes "Kirtlee" when ordered alphabetically, so messages to Kirk should have been transferred to Lt. Kirtlee, not the other way around, if the malfunction was moving onto the next in the list.

Yes, I'm anal. I'm a librarian, it's in my job description.
some random person chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm going to avoid getting all fangirly about the how subtly romantic this is and point out that your excellent use of proper, formal language in the memos is awesome and there should be more of it in Star Trek fics. Good on ya.
Jinx Friday chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yay, they're finally getting married! I totally LOVED this one! And as usual, you've gotten the formal-to-informal-tone-switch perfect.

My favorite Kirk moment because it is SUCH a Kirk moment: "If Ensign Cabrillia and/or Ensign Troval and/or one of their friends in the database management and restoration department have tampered with their personnel files or your logs, I will leave them both on Starbase Clapton without a look back. Demoting them won’t be good enough. They will be discharged if you find any evidence of tampering by them or on their behalf. And the person or persons who did it will also be discharged, effective immediately. I’ll deal with JAG over “due process.” Due process be damned if they are altering electronic files."

My favorite Spock moment because it is SUCH a Spock moment: "No caterers, no alcoholic beverages, no confections made of too much sugar and completely devoid of nutrition."

But of course, neither of these can compare to the first time the wedding was called 'our' wedding!

The memo titles made me laugh so much I almost died. (Particularly the 'Really?') Especially if you look at them in a list like this:

Your Return From the Interplanetary Astrophysics Society Biennial Conference

List of ship occurrences during my attendance at the Interplanetary Astrophysics Society Biennial Conference

Your response to my earlier memo

Your most recent response to my most recent memo

Really?

Patience is a virtue

About damn time

The titles pretty much capture the essence of the whole thing.

So to summarize, you have yet again made my day.
Duleny chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this was fun to read! thanks
maiky1992 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
hey the story is really good. first from commander to captain and the from lover to lover.

please also write a story about the weeding.

thanks :)
Sazzypants chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
XD Jim's just so impatient! lolz and it feels like i'm snooping around in their inboxes while reading this! such and invasion of privacy...yet i can see myself do it.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i absolutly loved it i loved how i didnt know whos wedding it was for a while lol make me keep questioning it lol it was just perfect! i cant wai tot see waht you come up with next