Reviews for Seeing is Believing
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Nice! I especially liked this: ""Keep telling yourself that." "And if this doesn’t work - do it running", Sam added, taking aim." LOL Great lines!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hehe, that was lovely, Liv. And I agree, sometimes the hunt just HAS to go according to plan - they'd never made it this far if it didn't.

The ranger was a great idea too - they kept him in check and at the same time took care of him when the MotW showed up.

Plus, I'm happy for them that they finally got to see the Grand Canyon. :-D
CatBeist chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I agree.. the boys are lucky to be alive, considering how much bad luck and how much they are being tossed around on EVERY hunt we see... :D it got to go right once in a while
KatyMM chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Excellent! And yes, they ARE good at their job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG, I loved that last line..."do it running" hahaha! SO witty.
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love that ranger - Sam stepping on his rifle, and 'do it running'.

Phoebe
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
sure it does...they're freaking awesome! DBb xx
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great dialogue - so much explained in so few words.

Loved the 'And if this doesn'twork - do it running', just perfect.

Jane
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
yeah! they so pro. this is made of win. why is sam hunting big foot? isn't she his cousin? his name is sasquatch after all. (; WRITE ON!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"And if this doesn’t work - do it running"

haha! awesome line!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was awesome! :) I love how the ranger acts as a foil for Sam and Dean, makes them seem even more confident and adept and worldly and skilled and badass by comparison.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A giant in Grand Canyon? Wow! Awesome! Cool drabble.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Cool little action drabble. There's something inspiring and daring in using the Grand Canyon, here, too: reducing that awesome feat of nature to drabble backdrop.

Sue
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was great. You're right, I do like that the hunt went right.
Ghostey chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw great job! The dialogue is quick-paced and believable, and the imagery is great for such a short piece of work and FUNNY. Interesting use of the prompt word, certainly going to be one of the more original for this week. Loved it! Keep up the good work!