Reviews for Defence Against The Dark Arts With Professor Umino
jj chapter 2 . 8/9
nice
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
There are a couple people who do this sort of crossover, where Iruka teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. But, I have to say that, this is the best one, despite being so short. I wish you'd add more to this story! I've already read it twice.
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
why isn't this continuing? its a great story!
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU HAVE PUT A STORY IDEA THAT HAS BEEN CRASHING THROUGH MY SKULL INTO WORDS THANK YOU IM FREE!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Please update soon
Fallen's child chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I love Iruka! He'd definitely be perfect for the job of babysitting the wizards!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
XD I really like this story. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
continue!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I can't believe I hadn't read this one! Great crossover sweets!
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
haha lol
mudkipz chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Jesus christ this is fantastic. I couldn't stop laughing at Hall Monitor no Jutsu! Pls more? Plz?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
True true! #nodding in glee

XD

Oh Iruka-sensei... YOU'RE THE BEST TEACHER EVER!
Another Reader chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Nice! I'm going to be selfish and ask you add to this now that you've stopped your big Naruto project. Pweeeease? *Big eyes* Good scenes!
Tikaya chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Awww, I really like the idea of Iruka teaching. I wonder what exactly Malfoys dad could cook up against him but then again... Chakra is pretty much a type of magic no matter how much the show wants us to believe differently. Your writing style is so fun to read and my favorite sentence of that story must be "Harry wondered briefly if they were in bigger trouble because they had sneaked out… or because they had been caught."
I just love the humor expressed throughout the text and the way you include a Shinobis powers into daily Hogwarts life and teaching. Also, Iruka struck me as amazingly in character and I like the idea of him not taking house points. Maybe because hes not familiar with the system or maybe because he has a different approach to teaching his students respect. Well, all in all I enjoyed those two chapters and wouldnt mind to see more of Irukas un-wizardly teaching methods if another spark of inspiration hits you xD