Reviews for Haunted
Lisette chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Thank you Rukia for the hot sex that I was able to read! XD!
Lisette chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
What the fuck Ichigo! Why the hell did you take him back dumb ass! I ehhhh! This makes me angry but happy that Shiro to him to the trees!:3 XD!
Lisette chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Thank you Rukia and Karin! Thank you for the damn truth!
Lisette chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Yup, I knew it! Renji is a fucking pussy! Go Shiro !
Lisette chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Ok I am confused right now I think I have an idea of what's happening next. Also Renji is a freaking pussy to the max! One punch and he's down! What the hell Ichigo! Find someone better! Like for instance Shiro! Omg I love Shiro!
RawrJChan chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
omg .

that was so hot 333
lik not kidding... i loved it.
Sorry for not reviewing on other chapters. I jsut wanted to read it to the end :D
I just... loved it X)) thanks for the story :)
great plot too
Nica8860 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
It was cute and I liked it though I wanted to know why there was a part of Shirosaki that liked Ichigo if they didn't meet before the spell. I wanted him to have had a crush on Ichigo too but Ichigo just wasn't aware. And though I love Renji as a character, when he was in the car attempting to do Ichigo I was so mad. Before then I just felt guilty because this is a shirosaki x ichigo fict. But super cute and enjoyable.
Ichirin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This story was really good I really liked it.
Beccabu32 chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
That was really good
maiakahana244 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
i would have never expected that to happened. Rukia you little witch. Literally .
XMidnightX1 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
i lov hichigo and ichigo such a great couple
XMidnightX1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
IM SO CONFUESSED stop messing with my mine plz im just kidding but i am really CONFUSSED
XMidnightX1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
i like it so far
caly512 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
ah that makes sense. question what was alive shiro so persistent with ichigo if he hated gays?
Nikki chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Omg! I loved this story! I did not expect the ending at all! The ending was funny

Anyway can u please write another Shiroichi fic please? Thanks