Reviews for Eris Quod Sum
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 3/12
Wow, that was really good. A neat little exploration of their twisted relationship. Wonderfull.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
What an interesting idea. I like that he learned so much from chess from his father. The one he's really trying to destroy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
SO GOOD. Bt I wish you included more strategies and lessons. Btw I love Enders game
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoy these stories where you get into Lelouch's head. You seem to have a pretty good read on his psychological makeup in that you can detail his reactions in situations that are greatly removed from those in the anime and adapt for circumstances until the Lelouch you have is both extremely plausible and highly enjoyable to read about. Exceedingly well written.
brakken chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nice, nice. Not quite what I expected, with that title-though what I expected was subtly implied, at least. I kind of liked it better that way though. Sometimes it's nice to let the audience figure some things out for themselves. The Ender's game quotation was quite apt, too. I'd almost forgotten who Mazer Rackam was...no longer!
croquant chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
an amazing story! i love the plot, it's extremely innovative. your style of writing is interesting and very in-depth. it's beautifully done and the characters are authentic and true. coincidentally i just reread ender's game as well...continue writing!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
On Sunday nights, at exactly eight o’clock, they have a small war.

I especially love this line, with all its hidden meanings and unsaid connotations packed in 12 words.

Elegant and well-written piece.

Applause. Bravo.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Like the good ones that aren't somehow AUs usually do, this piece adds further depth to the series as a whole. Great writing as usual.

One detail I'd like to nitpick: That very last part seemed to me as I read it as a bit over the top. Melodramatic. There's little need for Lelouch to be speaking (in essence) to himself in the privacy of his own room. Granted, he *does* canonically do something to that effect once in a while, though as far as I remember, usually only shortly after life, the universe and causality itself have conspired to kicked him in the teeth. Which is of course pretty often.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm really impressed at how you managed to capture Lelouch's views and his relationship with his Charles. Excellent job.
Skycroft chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I can see why re-reading Ender's game does strange things to you. It does strange things to me too.

But seriously, I liked this fic. I don't how you manage to write so much, but I'm not complaining.
Peloponnese chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was excellent. I'm very impressed with this story. I look forward to reading more like this.

-G. Wagers
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Finally a serious Charles/Lelouch story and it's simply amazing, as is all your works. I especially like the end where Lelouch gets the set after finally winning.