Reviews for Trinity Blood Vacation Bible School
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Why you no upadate you awesome writer person? DX That 'bout covers it all. _

Chaos
Randomguy9 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
AHHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUNNY!
with GARASU eyes chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I cannot describe how much this story has made me laugh. It's brilliant. Almost everybody is in character. Thanks a lot for keeping it that way. It would be better if you put more of the characters like talk more of the characters like Dietrich. He is my favorite. It's okay if you don't. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Oh em gee. LEON is love. :3

Seriously, though, he IS one of the biggest Casanova's I have ever seen. XD He has a certaiin...style...*falls over*

Another solid chapter. Your descriptions alway kill me. "Dolphin ranged..."

I feel sorry for Esther.

And, is there Chinese in Rome? I wouldn't doubt it. XD
XAshy-MemoriesX chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Really funny! Keep writing this...can't wait to see more
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh yes. Willy is in the mix. Now I'm happy. XD Ya don't see many fics with him in it.

Catherina scares me. As always. ._.() I can still hear her giggling in the back of my mind. I can only imagine the expressions of the people around her at the time.

The character dynamics are picking up a little. Keep it rolling. XD Can't wait until you *throw* my darling Leon into this mess.
Elegant Dunce chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Hamlet. Score one for me!
MidnightHalos chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh the chaos that be VBS. This seems like the start of an incredibly hilarious parody of both VBS itself and Trinity Blood which I think I will need considering that I'm helping with my church's VBS this coming week.

Anyway, I love the idea of Dietrich and Radu as volunteers, even if one of them should be dead. But that just adds to the fun!

Definitely looking forward to more
Wolfsraingirl148 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very amusing :) I would definetly like to see more
Elegant Dunce chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Let's see... is strongly suggesting for me to write a "well rounded critique." Wow...I even have 10,0 letters/characters at my disposal to address my opinion of this chapter. That's a lot of pressure!...and really that's the only reason I'm rambling on like this.

Oh...wait...I don't have to use 10,0? Whew...

I'd say this would be more suited for fans (insert DUH! here)...but even if it wasn't on , I'd say it would still be entertaining for those unknown to Trinity Blood. The only thing that might go over their head is Tres' way of communicating (since he's a robot).

All in all, it's pretty good with clever humor (in general and Trinity Blood references). I'd say keep going with it...don't worry about if people who hasn't read Trinity Blood will get your references or not. I see a lot of potential in it.

Yes! You know a story is good when it makes you laugh, when it catches you off guard, and when it makes you want to wear a grass skirt.
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Dude, you're back! :3

I always love your parodies. They're so awesome and original. The hula girls gag had me crying, really. I can sadly picture the trio decked out in grass skits on Waikiki beach. XD

I love your writing style. It all flows so nicely together. It's not choppy or mixed up. Makes it easy to enjoy the comedic moments as well as follow the plot.

I need to see Leon soon. XD