Reviews for Mood Killer
xCastielsGirlx chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great Professor, now the worst CAN happen. Lol, Dr. Pepper
101Obsessions chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Layton and Doctor Who...I'm grinning like an idiot. Not so much the Unicorn and the Wasp as the Leprocaun and the Mother, awesome :)

Wow, what if Layton and Ten actually got together to solve a murder? *idea for fanfic brewing*
Clydell Humphries chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
you should have continued this, it was good!
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Zomg! LukeXflora up ahead?XD u r an awwesomme plot writer, if I tried to do that I would die. Well, please update! Can't wait to see how it ends!XD btw, did I mention that I LOVE this story?XD
ForcefullyRemovedFromTwitter chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Hnyah. I can't be bothered tbh. Talk later,.
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
It's matthew! Wait no, mrs. Grimshaw! Wait, no, it''''s...! Aaugh! So confusing! XD thanks a ton for uploading, this is really great! I would upload the new chapter for 'what it takes to love'...oh, if only I knew how! *drama*!;D oh, and are you still going to email me? Please do! Anyway, loved this chapter!XD
ForcefullyRemovedFromTwitter chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Hum. So you are alive?
xLostHeavenx chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I'm rather amused, actually, especially with the part at the beginning of chapter five when Luke whispered loudly and Flora got after him for whispering loudly and mentioned something about people in Spain being able to hear him. (Fine, it was different from that, but I just finished typing up the first chapter to one of my own fanfics and my fingers are tired.) I dunno, I just found that very amusing~
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Yay! U update so much faster than me ;) if u need any ideas just ask? But ur so great u probably won't need any ;) poor luke, he just got slapped! Uh oh, gwen's in trouble... XD luv it!
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wow, this is great! Please continue! Wow, luke sneaking around a room? LOL not too good...:) is there any lukeXflora coming on? Love your story so far, be looking for chapter five! 3
meganfrances chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Hm, and Ryan was in the guest list? Then it was him!
ryan789 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
eh? you even got me in there betsy! well wot can I say eh?
ForcefullyRemovedFromTwitter chapter 1 . 7/19/2009