Reviews for Dumbles gets caught
Mionefan chapter 1 . 5/18
Well, I figured it was Luna, and yes, it is totally AU but in a good way.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I like this version!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Quite interesting! I'm glad Dumbledore isn't going to get away with obliviating everyone. I often wonder how many teachers and school authorities he must have Obliviated between Harry's Kindergarten anf fifth grade years (American system). As a retired teacher, I can say with confidence that Harry's poor physical condition - apparent malnutrition, bruises, poor eyesight and broken glasses - and his excessively baggy clothing would have brought him to the attention of teachers, the school nurse, the principal, etc., on more than one occasion and probably each year.

Petunia would have had to provide proof of immunizations or reasons for their not having been given, both of which would have been verified by a doctor who gave Harry a physical exam. Surely his condition would have been noticed and recorded. The lack of such information suggests that Obliviation must have been used on more than one occasion. Perhaps that's why Lockhart wasn't a problem for Dumbledore, as he himself was another Obliviation King.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
im just trying to pick if the stones are a reference to ANYTHING... but i doubt it, and quite the AU really, very far back, but quite posible too, it could all fit too well, with the lovegoods having such a peculiar family setting and luna been so quircky yet sane and smart somehow, and she been such a supporter of his father printed conspiracy theories, likely a inherited thing from her mother that, at his fathers ears, could sound to much like futher support from the mother from beyond, keeping the father at the helm of the quibbler... this is, somehow, an incredible posible "butterfly effect", like just "lets go shopping tomorrow better"
adafrog chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Very cool.
sg2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is great!
HonorLove chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was absolutely magnificent!
furface294 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Totally AU and I loved it
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Interesting. I once read another story where Dumbledore got caught, but through the computer records of the abuse complaints, which showed that investigations were repeatedly being dropped for no apparent reason, flagging the problem higher and higher within the Muggle authorities. That was quite... satisfying... as well
Sherwood374 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What story? I want to read it.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Schadenfreude
regfurby chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
You forgot his 'Get-out-of-Jail-Free' phoenix... I do agree that the manipulative old bastard needs to be taken down a peg or twenty, though.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Works. It is nice to see him lose for once.
ray74656 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I like this one-shot. A bad day is what the old goat needs. Just not this bad.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/26/2013