Reviews for Mayhem
Spitfire303 chapter 2 . 2/17
They just cant have a simple evening can they :D love how cho and rigsby know what's up :) and it is every good that lisbon wouldn't let him blame himself for it
Just Julie chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I think my major criticism of this fic is that there is little indication of time passing. It feels like everything took place in a matter of minutes, instead of over the course of a night. Also the DNA was matched really quickly, forensics take time and it makes it seem more realistic (at least to me) if you incorporate that into your story. Overall the fic has good bones and I think you should consider expanding on what you've written. Keep it up.
13 Jo chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing more!
sol chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
it;'s a GREAT start but it needs at one chapter
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
ah I like it :) It's a nice story (Jisbon rules P )
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
nice start... headed to the next chapter :)
Viktorija chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Great job!:))
JocelynMcC chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Aw! That was sweet. Poor Lisbon! But, I think, it was all worth it in the end for she got Jane. Whopee! :) xxJo
Adiver chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Cnt b bothered 2 sign in those DNA results came back quick eh? Prob will drop by 2moz good ch
JelloFanatic123 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Very cute story! Love the happy ending!
cureless chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
it was getting great at the beginning .. I mean with all the action .. it seemed that you wrote it in a hurry ..

anyway, you had a great concept to play with.. I hope you keep writing for the mentalist _

PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Good thing Lisbon put Jane in his place, right by her.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
Adiver chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
good. im not goin 2 be able 2 read or write much on holiday :-(
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow! That was a sweet beginning. Very thought through conversations. A unique story. I'm really looking forward to more. xxJo

Funny Line:

“Yes… I was going to say you’re my boss, but that sounds terribly strange.”

Did someone want to kill Lisbon? They knew she would be coming, because Jane told them, but I still put my money on the conductor being the one that was intended to be murdered. But then these are just my ramblings. Hope Lisbon's ankle is fine.

jisbon dot freeforums dot org