Reviews for Everything Is Broken
Roni Johnson chapter 5 . 6/22
You cannot do that, you cannot stop the story like that. You have to finish it PLEASE. Can you also add something about Charlie and Toby getting together.
A patient reader chapter 5 . 6/13
Could I pray for an update ?
This is wonderfull to read You know ?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Oh Man, That's Intense! Who Is This Woman? Maybe One Of The Government Scientists WHo Made Them? Naw, I'm Thinking That Maybe She's One Of The Experiments That Was Either Sold Or Stayed With The Scientists & Wants Revenge On The Ones That Escaped Or Something.

& I'm Glad Ray Came With That Medicine. Tony Should Just Take That When He Gets Overwhelmed. It Would Fix A LOT Of Stuff For Toby.

I Know It's Been Years, But Please Continue This Story! This Is By Far My Favorite Listener Fic. So PLEASE!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Oh God, Poor Toby! First He Finds Out That Ray Lied To Him, Then He Loses Like 6 Hours(What Happened There?), Then He Finds Out He's A Lab Experiment, & Now He Can Hear Sarah Screaming For Help & There's Nothing He Can Do Because He's Having Another Freaking Seizure! I Hope Things Turn Around For Him... Hey, At Least He Hasn't Heard From That Creepy Voice In A While... Right?
Post U Later chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Wow, So There's A Guy Out There Hunting & Killing Telepaths? Not Good. & He Must Be A Telepath Too Right? Or Else, How Would He Do What He's Doing? Making Toby Hallucinate Like He Is? This Is Nuts.

& Clearly Robert Knows Something Right?
Post U Later chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Well Fuck! That Totally Sucked For Toby. The Poor Guy! I Really Hope That He Goes Away!

& I'm Only Guessing Here, But Is The Supernatural Reference, Possibly, The Ceiling Fire?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Well Fuck, That Wasn't Good At All! Poor Toby! Who Is This Bastard In Toby's Head? Is He Real? Or Actually IN Toby's Head?
Kittykraze chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Please update soon! I love this story so much! You're doing a great job too:)
exle chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
i loved it! :D keep up the good work mate!
IAMWATCHINGYOU chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I reaaaaaaally love your story!
It's a pity to stop!
I've been waiting for years...come back and continue writing it plzzzzzz!
ChibiAyane chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
You can't stop there!
plzzzz finish chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I love your writing for awhile it was a little forced. the word choice a bit shaky but you have to finish you have a gift when comes to the plot and it needs finishing
TimeLady11 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
So if you could like totally update this, that would be great!
NerdGirl117 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Please update very soon! Its sounds realky good!
Solstice1394 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Why did you stop here is it too hard to write the rest. I hate it when authors do this just leave work unfinished there should be a bow at the end not a string. I wish you would continue because it really is an amazing "The Listener" story. Please don't stop the story!