Reviews for At Gate's Edge
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 48 . 6/27
Congratulations to ur new place hope things are going well I've been looking forward to seeking more thank u for update and hArd work
HinataTheHatter chapter 24 . 6/24
Woooo I'm halfway caught up now that I've awkwardly arrived at chapter 24 while everyone else is ahead...anyways this is like a from chapter four till 23 review thing so let's get started, the cake part made me hungry but was super cute if Ed's had been alive wow that could've gone in many directions! -fangirl mind racing- I love the fact that ed calls roy a manwhore it's so entertaining I just love it and we'll I love the entire story so far hopefully I can find the time today to read five or six more chapters but alas i doubt the house guest will let me...anyways yay for me making it to the halfway mark not to read 24 more chapters...
LazyLamia chapter 48 . 6/22
Is it possible that Ed can sense that Roy is in danger? Brandley's intention are quite clear but when he practically ordered Kimbley to kill Roy... Is it the only way for Roy and Ed to be together?
LazyLamia chapter 47 . 6/22
At last Roy confessed his feelings - for Ed it is a new situation to hear confession like this probably first time in his life - but I hope that they will manage to work things out.
JRaylin441 chapter 48 . 6/19
OH MY GOSH! You updated! You updated! *Throws confetti in the air* *dances around the room* *laughs head off*

This was beautiful! This was perfect! The dialogue between Hughes and Bradley was inspired and brilliant. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Really truly, this was brilliant. And now I'm being redundant. I'm just desperately awaiting the moment where Hughes actually gets to know about Ed. it's going to be amazing. They are going to make Roy regret ever making it possible.

Okay. So you made my life by updating. Please, if it pleases you, do it again soon. I am desperately in love with this story of yours.
Akaina-Skye chapter 48 . 6/18
I'm a glad you are back! I can't wait to see what happens! I want ed to be alive now... Thx
mikonenya chapter 48 . 6/17
I just read your story from the beginning and it's awesome. I simply must say though, I am eternally grateful that you didn't kill Hughes in this scene:)
Batsutousai chapter 48 . 6/15
DON'T YOU DARE KILL MAES! I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN. I'LL DELETE MY FB ENTIRELY AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT. *flails around for a while, confusing the shit out of the cats*

But, yay! The boys are together! Sort of. Kind of. Halfway? (When is Maes gonna find ooooout~? *has a thing, doesn't care*)

So, my inner editor was practically doing a jig during a couple chapters, which I blame almost entirely on the fact that the last few things I read on my iPad was betaing. (The rest I blame on just how much betaing I've been doing of late. XP)
(Related, you realise you skipped a day? The carnival and revelations were on Saturday, so this chapter should have been a Sunday. *shifty*)

ALSO, so, yesterday morning, I had about two hours (after I'd fed all the cats I'm sitting) before I had to catch the bus to my friend's, and I'd already packed up my iPad, so I foolishly decided I'd reread Love Takes Time, because I somehow thought I could get through almost 30K in that time and, ho boy, was I ever wrong! So most of yesterday, which wasn't taken up by D&D, ended up being spent reading that, rather than this. At least until I tried to go to sleep last night and the gods of fanfiction got me back; I was reading At Gate's Edge until 6am. x.x (At least my current 'job' is just taking care of kitties, so I was able to feed them and then crash for...I think I let myself sleep for 6 hours?)

So, I flipped over to this chapter and I had a moment where I honestly thought about not reading it, just so I wouldn't have finished what there is for me to read, and then I told myself I was being ridiculous, so...

And I'm honestly considering trying to talk you into AO3, just because I adore that site so much. Even if it would be a sodding pain to move everything over there. (Like I said on FB, I still have a number of fics I haven't bothered with. Tbh, that's because they're all WiPs, and the last time I finally posted a WiP there, I got a slew of people being hopeful that meant I was updating it and I had to upset them, so I've been putting posting any further on hold WiPs...ah *snickers* on hold. I need to go snicker at myself for a bit. Excuse me.)
Oh God yes. Maes is still alive, cookies for everyone~ Or cake. Maybe pie.
Blessed24 7 chapter 48 . 6/12
Maes, the things you endure for Roy. If only we all had friends like you. :)
Also, Roy? The only one you can make love you is yourself. Oh, that was your plan? Hey, congratulations, Man, you succeeded. :P
Welcome back! Thank you so much for the chapter, it was absolutely wonderful, as always. This is by far my favorite FMA fic and I'm glad I'll be able to see it until the end.
trlalalala chapter 48 . 6/10
Gaaaah! I'm so glad you're back. Glad your move went well. Finding a new home is so stressful.
Zaabeth chapter 48 . 6/10
Thanks for the update. I'm really glad that you managed to find your muse again. Looking forward to seeing the end-game with Ed (is he really a ghost or some kind of astral projection from the Gate?) and Ed's reveal to Maes and team. Hope all's well. :)
Glad to hear you got your house. Bona ventura!
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 48 . 6/12
Welcome back, and it was completely worth the wait. Looking forward to more. I hope your muses stick with you:)

Sincerely,