Reviews for At Gate's Edge
protecter chapter 1 . 2/17/2023
Hello miss sierra fils how do I become a member of your YouTube channel? I’ve been trying to figure out how all day but there no instructions or information on the subject on your profile please get back to me when you can
jaundrie chapter 66 . 8/20/2022
You finished it! Thanks for the awesome story! Definitely my favourite fan fic of all time. I'm looking forward to the next extension.
Avyna chapter 66 . 8/3/2022
I haven't read this chapter yet, but I needed to comment first on how very glad I am that you're continuing this story. Thank you, truly!
mshinoda chapter 66 . 8/2/2022
Oh my God, you're magnificent! Thank you for finishing this story! This is one of my first Royed fic and definitely one of my favorites, despite of many read in between. And announcement about sequel? Yes, yes, yes!
Fangrill3 chapter 66 . 7/31/2022
Woah the timing of this was craaazy, I was just going through my fanfic updates and this popped up! Also crazy how long you've been working on this, I admire the dedication. Excited as always yo see where you take the series!
Michelle H chapter 65 . 7/18/2022
OH MY GOOOOOOOD! I've been following this story since you first started posting it- my literal freshman year of high-school- and it's been beyond a delight to have you updating again! I was telling my husband last year about 'the fic that got away' and was absolutely blown to find it had been updated! Your works have always been clever, hilarious and gripping, and your writing style has evolved so beautifully I really admire that you've come back to finish this story after so many years, that takes a lot of guts and hard work. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this story arc, thank you so much for the journey thus far!
Fullmetalkitsuna chapter 65 . 7/11/2022
More more more please
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 65 . 6/28/2022
Wow it was 8 years ago that I started reading this story. I really commend you for sticking with it and continuing to update it. So many wonderful stories have been abandoned unfortunately so I really appreciate you for continuing this! I've always looked forward to this story the most and always makes me happy to see it's been updated. It's this story alone that keeps me coming back to fanfiction.

Now for reviewing the chapters wow I always suspected Ed would be brought back and I'm so happy I was right! Now I can't wait to see just how well Ed and Roy work together to take down the fuhrer. Also, can't wait to see Ed and Al's reunion (Please let there be one) and how the others are going to react to Ed, and if Ed will pull any pranks on them..Please tell me there are some pranks involved.
Guest chapter 65 . 6/28/2022
I'm so glad that this story is still being updated 3
moonstone glows chapter 65 . 6/28/2022
Huh, I think I managed to miss a chapter somewhere along the line, lol, so apologies for not commenting on the last one, I just had to go back and read it when I realized I had no clue why Ed was corporeal. Awesome update (both of them), and really looking forward to seeing how Bradley gets his goose cooked.
I'm losing it chapter 64 . 6/15/2022
Omg I started this story how many years ago, like high school and I'm not 3 years out of college. I saw an update earlier this month and was in a fiction slump. I reread this whole fic in the last 3 days. I'm so glad you came back to it purely for this moment!

The pure satisfaction is making me well up!

Can't wait to see what's next!

Xoxo
StopDissingTheOrange chapter 64 . 6/16/2022
I’ve waited for this for a very loooooonnggg time now! Started reading this back when I was in high school and now I already have a post graduate degree. Thank you so much for this treasure! I can still feel some angst coming but OMG EDWARD IS ALIVE!
SagenWarrior chapter 64 . 6/10/2022
Loved it!
Durahmi chapter 64 . 6/10/2022
I’m? Very excited. Very happy. I DIDN’T EXPECT IT ALL BUT BOY DID I ENJOY IT

Also poor Fuery, he has no idea what he saw and I bet it was hilarious (for us).
nobaru rei chapter 64 . 6/9/2022
I have been reading this fic for over a decade. I started in middle school. I now have a college degree and work professionally. I have quite literally grown up with this fic. This is the moment I have been waiting for for a decade. I can’t believe we made it! Oh my gosh! And it was so amazing. Thank you so much for the update! I can’t wait for the next one! 3
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »