Reviews for At Gate's Edge
sakuzi-chan chapter 29 . 6m
Am really enjoying the Roy Ed friendship. Plus the eternal suspense of whether Ed ever becomes corporeal :) you did Alphonse and the scene with Roy in Resembool really well too.
Oh man, I've been coming back to this story for three years, but I always forget what's going on and end up reading it all over again T_T sleep is for the weak! XD thanks for updating this fic it's so good, love all your work :D
LazyLamia chapter 51 . 8/21
And to think that an opportunity to talk and exchange information is Roy lying in sick bed and visit from Maes.
And Hazel decimating the surplus of crakers - that must be a view.
javana chapter 51 . 8/8
dear god I love this story.
anon chapter 51 . 7/31
good lord ive been following this story for almost 5 years now, and it never fails me to make me squeak like I think hazel would! I'm dying, and I mean DYING for them to at least find a way to touch, or kiss, or EDWARD CMON PLS ANNOUNCE YOUR LOVE TO ROY, gah how do you not give in to your own stories, you are so talented and so patient, and I don't know how you do this, but its so damn admirable to see this story go on for soo long, like bless you, and I cannot wait to see how this ends, and its kind of weird but I'm really happy but really sad this is almost to an end like, this story has been with me for years, with every other month or so checking for updates or imagining whats gonna happen next. Its a part of my childhood (maybe? teen years may be a better word for it LOL) I love this story so much, and I hope you still will write fanfics or try to write a book or something..
also your sense of humor is incredible, like I burst out laughing at least once in every chapter. I could seriously write a book on what this story means to me or how damn good it is.
I cant wait until the next chapter
Secret Companion chapter 51 . 7/29
I hope one day theyll figure out a way to touch... I mean I know you can express love in many ways but when it comes to a simple holding of hands or brushing hair out of someones face, it can mean a lot.
Kayven chapter 51 . 7/24
So many feeeeelings in this chapter. lol. Honestly, Roy and Ed in love are a bit like the blind leading the blind. I mean they're both so used to doing the personal stuff alone, putting their friends/family first, and not really letting other people get close, especially when they're hurting. Hopefully they'll start to rely on one another a bit more and trust that they'll still be safe even when things start getting dangerous.

(I'm glad to hear that you have your own place now. It's important to live somewhere you feel safe, comfortable, and in control of things.)
Araminthe Ispwitch chapter 51 . 7/24
I don't know much I can intelligibly express my love for this fanfic. For several years, it's still alive and still amazing me with how much I can get attached to an object that's on the internet. Like, do you know how many times I've re-read the entire thing? Honestly, I've lost count Windy-sensei. orz

But omg, this is still so beautiful! We've already passed the 50th chapter, but this is still so fresh and is actively defying death (haha see that Ed?). Every year, you surprise me with a chapter, and every single time, I still squeal like a die-hard fan. It's official - this is one fanfic I'll never stop loving.

(P.S. Apparently, necromancy isn't what I thought it was when I was younger, and bringing the dead back to life is a clear violation of the balance of the universe, so perhaps it's best we confront the Gate on this matter and get Ed's body back that way because I'm pretty sure that's the conclusion you're leading us to, I just know it!)

((P.P.S. Okay, now I read to re-read Scar x Al. OTL )
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 51 . 7/23
"I honestly think Frodo and Sam got to Mordor in a better timeframe than I've done at keeping this updated" *snerk* Maybe so but good fic is always worth the wait! I remember you mentioned something back when you were writing "Fallen" (on LJ, not here) that some things had gone badly for you and then you were gone for a good while. I was sad but hopeful you'd come back. I'm SO glad you did! I LOVE your fic 'cause, like I said, good fic is always worth the wait! :)

"Realizing I love you, or not, won't be a choice; it will just 'be'." Now who can't love a line like that! *le sigh* :) So glad these two are getting this desperately needed time to just be and to heal. *hearts* I await with eager anticipation for whatever it is that Roy has in store for Kimblee!
Was wondering if you were doing good. Glad all is well and you got a new home.
Araminthe Ispwitch chapter 50 . 7/22
You probably don't remember me much, but I used to be The Second Hand of Time, and I used to give you a lot of reviews... (OH MY GOD ARA WHY DO YOU KEEP FORGETTING TO REVIEW?!)

I owe you a lot of reviews. .-. But first, I wanna say, how dare you make me scream so hard at a cliffhanger in Ch. 50. TTnTT (Though you did kind of made it up to me by updating the next chapter so fast within a year...)

I haven't read the latest yet, but I hope you're doing fine in life. Just know that I'll always wait for this story. ouo

Fave line: "Holding back innuendos had rarely been so difficult for Roy, but he managed not to put anything on offer. Barely." I will always love the fact that in almost every chapter, Roy's got innuendos to offer. XD

(Okay, am gonna read the next chapter now)
Reddoggie chapter 51 . 7/19
Oh YES! An update just when I check haha. I had to read the end of last chapter and it gave me chills. Maes: "Hello Edward" smirk. XD God I was so excited to be able to read this chapter. Jeez this chap was mostly Maes, Roy, and Ed talking but it was WONDERFUL.3 Ehehehe, flustered Eddy was so cute! Seriously now I need to know what Edward will be up to when Roy is resting now. Vulnerable!Eddy is life. Thank you for updating yay!
Pixel chapter 50 . 7/19
Oh man... well, I already left my review, and I don't know how to word this short of sounding or being demanding or mean, but..

Are you alright? I know that you've already gone through a tough time only a few chapters before, but we've had no warning... we're worried. I know that you could be totally fine, but it has been a while.

Well, god forbid I leave without actually reviewing. You've a brilliant talent, and this fic has made many people happy. I hope we can return the favor when you need it.

We'll wait out the next few months. Both the chapter and you deserve it. -Pixel
Chemical Cat chapter 51 . 7/21
I love this story so, so much. It's beautifully written and I'm just really happy when I read it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
manic hare chapter 11 . 7/21
Just discovered your story recently and I am loving every word of it! And I'm so glad you're still updating. I was worried I had stumbled onto an abandoned fic and I desperately need to know the ending even though I'm not that far into the story yet haha. Major props to you for your dedication!
1,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »