Reviews for At Gate's Edge
I love this story.

That is all.
Kayla Ackerman-Smith chapter 55 . 4/26
Hope there's more loves the story
mshinoda chapter 55 . 4/25
I'm so in love with that story... best of yours in my opinion! Can't wait for a next chapter, meanwhile maybe I'll reread this... again :) Great, great work! You're amazing!
LazyLamia chapter 55 . 3/29
Having ghost at his disposal sometimes comes in handy - especially when you want to steal something. So Roy has his blueprints and Ed had his fun. But Roy should be more careful - even with Ed nursing him.
LazyLamia chapter 54 . 3/29
Hazel is so much fun - with his antics he reminds me my daughter's rat. But unfortunately the nice morning can't last forever - Kimblee's interrogation wasn't definitely nice thing to do even if necessary - I hope that Roy will get some useful answers from him.
LazyLamia chapter 53 . 3/29
Something tells me that Roy is willing to lose much blood in order to be cared for by nurse as sexy as Ed :)
I hope his next confrontation with his enemies will be more successful
;) ;) ;)
TheBeautyInTheDarkness chapter 55 . 3/26
I love it! Please continue!
Oh the end was so cute! I enjoyed the fluff this chapter 3
speedfanatic05 chapter 55 . 3/24
I live for chapters such as this one, where Ed has a chance to cause a bit of chaos and confusion. I think the best part of it all was when the guards fell into a pit of books and said books exploded and rained down on them. Oh the visual on that one...

BUT the best part in the entire chapter was when Ed combed through Roy's hair. I can't help but feel as if this is the closest they'll ever get to touching and while the scene was endearing, it was heart wrenching as well. I mean, it's quite obvious that Ed is in love with Roy (and he just hasn't realized it yet) and he'd do whatever he could to ease him and yet this is the only thing he can do. I felt a pang of hurt when Roy faltered and Ed could do nothing but watch... *sigh* They've got hurdles to overcome, that's for sure.

I continue to love this story (seriously, I'm on the verge of rereading this mug).

Great work, as always!
SagenWarrior chapter 55 . 3/23
Love love the new chapter!
Clow Angel chapter 55 . 3/23
That's the best story ever! The Squirrel and the Fire Sorcerer! Someone should really write it just for shits and giggles.
lexieconextreme chapter 55 . 3/23
AWWWWW SO FLUFFY AND CUTE

poor squirrel i do wonder what that wicked fire sorcerer wanted with him
moonstone glows chapter 55 . 3/23
I am so glad I'm not the one who has to clean up that mess of books. I hope Hazel doesn't abscond with any of the blueprint pages.
TheSinPride chapter 54 . 3/14