Reviews for Snapshots
Virtuous Vampire chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Omg! Emergency choc!*scoffs it all down and sighs satisfactorily*

This was so beautifully written! Your writing is so descriptive and deep and meaningful and thousands of other adjectives that will never do your style justice! Wow, I really like your depiction of Claudia, how perceptive she is to notice the secret that binds us all. I commend you my uber talented friend!*hugs*

Rebness chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Sorry, have to add:

'Well Louis was the one he had fell so fatally.. Lestat smirked; what a pair they could make.'

Just perfect!
Rebness chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Wow, I can't believe I missed this gem over the last few months. I found it by chance.

This is a fantastic piece - I especially like the Gabrielle snapshot and the 'On Bravery' chapter. You write the characters well and I loved the thoughtful feel of all of the snapshots.

Please do write more! This fandom needs more writers like you.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Forgive me for not reviewing this as soon as you posted, I've been saving it for when I needed it most like the last square of chocolate...thanks again for the dedication I feel ever so special!

I'm remembering everything that I had forgotten about the series as a whole. The twins, Khayman...I really must read all the books again. Anywho, onto the review!

Lestat thinks Louis is brave? Aww! Cute but totally believable. I love that Claudia's voice is the voice he hears when he wants to praise Louis!

When you think about it, it makes complete sense that Louis would think of Claudia as the brave one. Sigh, such a cute if not screwed up family...

‘Maybe that’s why Lestat is so fond of Louis…’ Haha! Of course that's why, Lestat is terrified of strong women!

Enjoyed Khayman's respect for the twins and the peek into Marius's and Gabrielle's ancient minds.

Well done!

Brat.x
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I agree with you 100%. Gabrielle is awesome. Loved how every cut symbolised her letting go of a part of her past. I hadn't really thought that deeply while I was reading it. Thanks for giving me a more meaningful understanding of the character.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
I lurrve you too, hun! *Catches Lestat Plushie*

Marius was depicted perfectly. He reminded me of myself-he always has his nose in a book! Also loved how you stated that he was and always would be a pupil of the world. So true.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Loved this too. You captured Nicki's cynicism and passion perfectly.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Thanks for the dedication! Makes me all fuzzy and warm inside.)

Hehe, this was so funny! You can't leave Armand alone with modern technology, that's obviously the message you're trying to convey.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Wow...that was beautiful and so deep. I don't know which I'll be doomed or damned! This kinda reminded me of Santiago's speech in the Theatre des Vampires. Oh, I feel so burdened by my fragile humanity! Damn you and your amazing thought provoking writing!

I love you.

Brat.x
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You dedicated it to me? Aw, thank you so much!

I love this first chapter. I've read a few fics where Louis is WAY too emo. You depicted him perfectly. I loved how he compared Lestat's and Claudia's voices to bell chimes. Really beautiful description.

As for how you described my husband-meow!

"Lestat looking so perfect-that mane of pale gold hair that framed such a marvelously angled face. Those iridescent eyes reflecting every single vibrant emotion. His full, well-shaped lips opening and revealing the pearly fangs.

The way Lestat moved, his feline form full of rich vitality. They way he hummed or sang as he moved. Lithe muscles rippling beneath flawless alabaster skin."

You managed to do him justice! I doubt even he with his giant ego could describe himself better!

It's fics like these that remind me why I love these two together. They balance each other. Complete each other...

Loved this bit "Well Louis was the one he had fell so fatally.. Lestat smirked; what a pair they could make."

He stopped himself just in time from uttering the L word. Clasic Lestat-can't be seen as too vulnerable.

hehe. LOVED how Claudia knew exactly what was going on.

Excellent job.