Reviews for The Same New Story
lis07 chapter 5 . 1/19
Y lo has dejado simplemente asi? continua! es una historia excelente. Saludos!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Ah! It kills me that I won't know what happens!
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Uber amazing. Can't wait for more:)
forestreject chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Lil. :pats Nick on the head:
staybeaautiful chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Please carry on with this:-)

It's really well written, love it!
mianoel chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! I always knee that they're is a bond with Cassie ad nick! :)
thekkid chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Hey, this is a great story! I loved the movie, and I like the way you're having this all play out. Please update soon!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Okay, it's time for an update... don't you think? *grins*
my shangri-la chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Gah! Curious! Lol. Like it so far. Hope there will be more in the future. ) If only I could spend all of my time on Fanfiction!
Pink Lady Alex chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
I've read a few Push fanfics and haven't liked any of them. Then I found yours - I'm really liking it! I know it's been months, but would you please, please continue it?

I just saw Push for the first time this past week - and subsequentially watched it again - so I'm fairly obsessed with it. Nick and Cassie are so amazing together; I totally understand what you said about them "clicking". Kira was a b*tch; she did not deserve to be with Nick. Ok, I'm pretty much rambling...

Awesome story. Please continue!
pixiestix16 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
yay! i've been needing a good nick/cassie fic and just when i thought i had exhausted all my resources, there you are. perfect.
Dreamlover1102 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
I love your story! Update soon please!
gentlelove chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
hi, what happened? I don't like to bother a writer but it has been just over 4 month since your last update & I hope you have not forgotten about this story :) Would love to read more so I hope you write more soon. The story is very good so far - tight and tense and cute in all the right places :)
IloveDragons8 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
I like it. That's all I'm guna say
alwaysandaday chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Oooh! This is so amazing! Thank you so much for writing this fic. I just adored Nick/Cassie in the movie. They definitely had something between them that was begging to be explored. I know she was young but their chemistry just worked. N/K.. blah. Not so much... /

Anyway, I love how you've written this! Your style of writing is insanely awesome and I think you're spot on with character voice! I can't wait for this to be updated again. :)

And to your comment about love at the beginning of chapter 4. I do know what you mean! I agree, I felt like Nick&Cassie will simply always be there for one another for the rest of their lives, no matter what. That's how I viewed them as well. But I definitely want/wanted their relationship to become romantic too, when the time was right. (and when she was a little older.) :D They just seemed to have that special type of chemistry that went beyond platonic, imo. But you're right; they would have loved each other regardless.

Anyway, I've written a book here but I wanted to review because it really is an excellent story and you have made my day with your unique writing talent! Please continue it for all us poor N/C shippers out there? :P