Reviews for No Man Is an Island
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 7/18
Boy, Tony speaks a lot of languages, doesn't he? :)

Of all the Requiem stories I've read, yours is the only one that mentions his arms and shoulders hurting - as they should, after a stunt like that!

Off to read more of your stories now!
lovestowrite25 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is well written and honestly I wish my friends and family took care of me like this when I was sick all I get is asked 'ya sure you don't feel good'

Well written
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hi, loved this one. It perfectly fit the story not told onscreen! Thanks and cheers!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Aww That Was Really Cute. I Liked It A Lot.
& You Got Tony's Sense Of Humor Just Perfect! That Bell Is MAGNIFICENT! XD
tonysmel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, I guess I'm kind of tardy to the party here, but just happened upon this lovely little fic, and had to give you a big shout-out. This is exactly what I would have loved to have seen after Requiem, instead of the way the show just seemed to sweep Tony's heroism and Gibbs-gone-rogue-again-to-disastrous-consequences under the proverbial rug. I've always felt so in need of a hat tip to this ep...but no more. From now on, I will imagine that it all played out just exactly as it did in your fic, and we simply weren't privy to any of it. Thank you so much. Closure is a wonderful thing !
katesari chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
ive read this one before but apparently i didnt review before! I love this one-shot. hope you keep writing! bye
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Perfect. :)
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Is a review a year late OK? The crack about his lungs etting more visitors than him was priceless.

And Tony with a prince Albert? The mind absolutely boggles...
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved this, absolutely loved this. :) The bits about the lungs (so perfect!), the general sickness malaise that punctuates the entire story, and the humor were all lovely. And the teams actions/reactions, again, so very much in character and well written. :) Great, great stuff, and the ending was just right for this bit of a fic. :)
marnie o'field chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
loved it! After what Tony did in that episode, he really did deserve some recognition - an so well written, too.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great fic!
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Cute!
MrsBeck1208 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wonderfully written and fabulously in character. I love a story that I can believe that also makes me laugh. Excellent job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw, warm fuzzies and laughter. Great epilogue.

"" In fact, when it came down to it, he wasn’t entirely sure, if he had been in one bed and his lungs in another, that they wouldn’t have had all the visitors. ""

ROFL!

"" He’d heard Ziva and a knife. He hoped they were cooking noises. ""

LOL
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that was great! LOVED the ending!