Reviews for Every Wasted Moment
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Such a tragic but deep story. Maybe you make story where altina is secreatly immortal by ashera, and secretly becomes ashera's personal warrior.
ellerean chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I have little to say about this that can properly do it justice. I was hooked on it from the beginning, and the whole thing gave me chills and made me a little weepy. It's beautiful, and you definitely do their relationship justice. There is nothing I would change about this story.
Sue chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Amazing! love it.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
AW!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
It was different, but I don't think it was angsty, honestly. It was different because it didn't take place entirely in the realm of someone's mind, but contained actual interaction between characters. And it was wonderful interaction. It was sad, as well as upsetting; I wanted to berate Lehran for being so irrational. At the same time, though, it was understandable, he had lost a part of himself, his identity, and was the first of his kind to go through such trauma. I felt that you portrayed this well with his musings, and in his toying with idea of simply deigning to not spread his wings. Of course, as he said it would be shameful. In fact, I think this was one of the most elegant lines in the entire piece: "a chasm he could fall into if he wished, though it would be an ignoble end when his wings, at least, had not deserted him."

In the end, however, I felt that this didn't end on a note of finality, like there should be more. Will there be? If so I look forward to it. If not then I would convey my appreciation for this piece, although I doubt I will adequately do so. It was somber, but not depressing and for that I loved it all the more. Dark stories that mangle relationships and emotions without being overly angsty are some of my favourites. Thanks for posting.

Twilight Rurouni
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This story is quieting, it slows the world down so I might slip into this one. I feel like I could perhaps lose myself in Altina's calm remembrance. It's a peaceful story, if sad, bringing a new dimension to the story of Altina and Lehran. I like how you went so far as to describe how intimate the two were, but kept it tasteful while managing to convey how much they loved each other.

And then there's Lehran, who in another life could have been a poet, as all Herons could I suppose. I loved his dialogue, or Altina's memories of his dialogue, it was elegant without sounding forced.

The only line that gave me trouble was this one "it was Kerria rose her earthly child chose, fat, five-petaled yellow blossoms bigger than her hands - and saw only wasted moments, days, years." The syntax confused me, and perhaps it's just me and not the writing. Either way, beautiful starting chapter, I'm looking forward to the next.

Twilight Rurouni
shinigamivc chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Your story made me cry. It was lovely and so very sad.
Silvara chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I can as well warn you already, this comment will not be short, wahahahaha! 8D

Ah well. It made me cry. Your're serious with angst aren't you? (way too lovely serious) These two chapters made sense for a lot of thing, now. I say you could work with IntSys on a paire of side story books.

Only, I did not understand this passage: "All he did was run; his own grandson refused condone the breaking of his sacred vows by offering sanctuary in Serenes. What would Lady Ashera say?" Would you care to explain me, please? (who is this grandson, what where these sacred vows, and why offering sanctuary did not condone the breaking of these vows (I'm not the brightest of minds, uh)

So, I did not understand that part, but I still wish there could be some material for another fic! xD I know I know you must have enough project to finish already (heavyhinthitari) but well, you know fangirls. As that pairing /backstory is so rare, maybe it would be cool to group those - at least yours, would it not ? (ok, *I* would love that :P) Cause, somehow, all I read from you about it till now seem to follow the same line of plot. I can't help but think there is some sort of continuity from one to another.

Okay, I wish you luck and courage. Not that you lack these; for all the work you do with tour texts.
Trueblade Hinata chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
That's a beautiful story!

Very well written as well!

I feel sorry for poor Lehran.

It's sad that Lehran's relationship with Altina had a sad ending.

This is good so far!

Can't wait to read what will happen next!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
COOL! UPDATE SOON!
Tsukuyomu chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
This was a magnificent chapter to read, it was melancholic, yet none the less it was a excellent to read. Thank you for the link to this chapter it was truly appreciated and very reliable. I await your next update - chapter - with much anticipation and a lot of excitement. Thanks again for the link, it was a wonderful read.

Tsukiyomi No Miko
Measured chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Like I said on your journal, I think this is a really beautiful piece. Like how you showed many telling parts (the girl calling her new dad "father" or the blackbirds)

It's nice to see her in this light. I have to admit when I heard she remarried, it didn't give me the best view of her. "YOUR HUSBAND LEFT ON AN ANGST TRIP. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO GET HIM YOU IDIOT!" but this makes me rethink it
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Beautiful, truly beautiful
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
(Ow, the cliff!) I read and can only say... that the romance was well balanced, the angst was well balanced, the pace was slow but clever.

... It's strange yet. I mean, you do write more than decently long chapters, yet with heron material they never seems enough XB Well, I will wait for what's to come next (pile of angst probably ; I better get myself some handkerchiefs at length).

Thank you for this insight in... unexplored territories. Altina must be very enamored indeed to put him on such pedestals. Not that I can blame her, it was just a striking pedestal, that's all. (err.. does this sentence makes sense?)

By the way, rambling for rambling, I notice just now, that the scenes and moments of yours stories seems static throughout your narrative voice. This, I think, is a neutral matter, but can be kind of angsting (for me) which I though fitted quite well with this pairing3
Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was an interesting chapter to read, I enjoyed reading it, it was amazing. Thank you for the link to this chapter it was really appreciated and very useful to me. I am looking forward to your next update - chapter - with much anticipation and a lot of excitement. Thanks again for the link, it was a wonderful read.

Tsukiyomi No Miko