Reviews for Eye Of Ra, Sam Of Raow
Apocalyxtic98 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Wow. Those chapters were longer than I was used to, but the story was great! At first, I almost gave up on the story, but when I saw the reviews about Sam being a cat, I had to read it! Aww.. he's so cute! I can totally picture this! Haha, hitting the window jumping at a bird.. My cat actually did that once!
Bibliogirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This had me laughing so hard. I loved it.
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Way cute! Good job! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
omg i love sammy kity...

so cool...

u are awesome... writer...
cursedgirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
AHH! More.. More.. !
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
That was great! Very cute and funny. Really glad I got pointed in the direction of this fic.
Spoilerwolf chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
You know I loved this story, lol. Just the whole Sam-as-a-kitten thing, just... aw... he's adorable, lmao.

And Dean taking care of him? Awesome. Especially when Sam crawled into his inner pocket. My heart melted in wake of the bro love, lol.

Awesome. And hats off to Sam tossing the hairball in Dean's shoe, LMAO!

Jess.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
This was just...marvelous. Truly, I loved every word of this sweet little tail...er...tale.
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Haha. so randomly adorable! I love it!
Marlowe97 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Ow, that was so sweet. Sam as a kitten - I can picture the Sam-Look perfectly - thanks to Puss in Boots and Shrek ;-)

I like the image of Dean taking care of a tiny wet kitten - and having it in his inside-pocket. So sweet (damn, I should b over the cute-factor - - am not, apparently)
Noninone chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
OMG that was so freakin funny! especially the lickin part hahahahahaha!and the hair ball! hahahaha! Great job.

Yohko B.