Reviews for The Last To Say Goodbye
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hmmmmmm - I'm thinking that maybe he doesn't want her to leave?
apricot817 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved it!
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
WOW, I wish I was moving thirteen hours away!

Great story, hot n sexy as hell x
Twink423 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very good!

"No, Bella," He shook his head. "You will come for me." It was an order, and it was fucking sexy as hell. - Indeed! ;-)
Angelfallen4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is amazing! I love this! It's so, so, soooooooo perfect!
yliilk chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
.no no pda thsat is just gross.
insanemum chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lovely! Perfect angst and lovely lemon. What a great husband Edward is, reassuring Bella that he loves her. Sigh!
stinkerbell1230 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love the story and just wondering if you were going to write more?
robertfan21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hehe..I've been reading a lot of angst lately and this was a good change! I loved loved loved it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
THIS, my dear, could be the start of a very yummy story! Love this one!
letmesign chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love this! Seriously, I'm sorry it's taken me this long to read it. Such an adorable story, and I'm so glad to see an Edward and Bella who are honest with each other, rather than just self-sacrificing. Thanks for sharing, bb :)
youngandmature chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So Bella ends up staying with Edward then?

And wasn't Edward her first as she says: 'I felt a flood of moisture between my legs and realized I had never been so turned on before. Not even with Edward.'

Not even? So she's had past relationships then? What's the history? Excluding this dominative encounter when they have sex was he better then all the other guys?
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
the fic gets the "Best Use of Dining Room Table" award.
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I don't know what I liked most - the gnome or the lemon. Who am I kidding, it was the lemon. I really enjoyed this and even learned a new word - beatific.
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
So, I trotted on over to your profile for some good old well written smut to hopefully cure me of my 2am headache and you did not disappoint. Once again, your words tell a story better so eloquently, I feel like I am there with e/b. Great job on this o/s. I love a dominating Edward. 3