Reviews for Who says, dinosaurs are dead?
MaddyR chapter 6 . 8/15
I loved it! Please continue this story! (Obviously finish it before this next part) I think if you need an Epilogue or something, you could do one where Shaggy is sitting in a restaurant or something, and someone says, wow that's a big scar on your arm, how's you get it? Then Shaggy says from a dinosaur that bit me before I could kill it. And the person just laughs cuz they think he's joking and then they see he's not and they just sweatdrop and edge away slowly or something and - Sorry, got carried away. Anyhow, love the story and can't wait for the next part!
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 7/26
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
excellent story
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Sorry, but there is so much talking being done in the Author's Note, a review really doesn't seem necessary. I'll try to give one anyway. This is a good story, I like it, and I can honestly say it's an idea I never thought of.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 8/23/2010

Jumpers are Velicoraptors aren't they?
wolfdog127 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
cool. i was doughtful at first that a scooby doo JP story would be good. but i like it

cant wait for chapter 7.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Story's still interesting, Pia. I know this is a crossover, but my favorite Scooby character is Fred. Enjoyed a great read here!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Interesting story. Hope you update sooner or later. I think this is about one of the most interesting crossovers I've read lately.
AThousandYearsOfPain chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Yeah UberHardcoreShaggy! I love it so much Shaggy totally owns the dinosaurs, lol. Please review soon, cus I love it!
LoveofVelma chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Yay! You know what I mean.

great chapter!
SubspaceStar chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
YAY 4 UPDATING I LOVE IT!
SubspaceStar chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
NICE! DE CUTOFF WAS GREAT! yet i wonder wut will happen next...
LoveofVelma chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
One word: EXCELENT! Very well done both for story and chapter.

Pia, you better not make your fans wait to long for another chapter!

LoV
AThousandYearsOfPain chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
I don't know why but this story seems cute! I love it, shaggy is hardcore...please update soon I can't wait to read more.
SubspaceStar chapter 4 . 8/5/2009