Reviews for Krauser's Letter to Capcom
Xuxinglovesdunny chapter 1 . 3/25
I actually agree with this... his scenes could have been so much better, and maybe instead of killing Jack in the ruins, they could've teamed up and instead of Mike in the next chapter, it would've been Leon and Jack tearing through the militants! That would've been so much better...
Jack Krauser chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice Comrade
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, you made him desperately vain in every way possible :))) I like it
Hannah Hatfield chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I totally agree with you man. I have Resident Evil 4 and Isee what you mean by the errors or mistakes. And I hate Leon and Ada too. What my opinion is that I think that they are the worst characters in Resident Evil. They should have made you the main character than Leon. Also I'M a really big fan of you Krauser! I even have a Resident Evil 4 poster in my room that has you on it!
Phantom of the Night 117 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
'Witness the Power!' ***FLASH***
That actually sounds like a good idea! XD
I did find it strange to see Krauser using a Bow & Arrow in R.E. The Mercenaries... But I kick ass with it, more than I do with HUNK and his P8 handgun - as I call it Matilda-
Corpse-Paint... - I thought it was blood though I thought it strange at sight.
Was unnecessary, just seemed strange. o_o
And I wish thay would have put the blade arm in the game for him to use... That would cause alot of lovely mayhem. :3

And as a complimenting side note... I enjoyed reading your stories with Krauser and Wesker, it's nice to see another side to them. I really hope you will, perhaps some day write more. :)
MzSquishy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was hilarious especially about the part of Wesker being lazy. Although in resident evil 5 he does some butt kicking and again in code Veronica with Claire.
bazookabii chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Omg. I've never laughed so much from reading. XDD You are a pure genius.
netherlady chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
The flash grenades, Wesker, Hunk, The Power, Leon and Luis were the best of the best jokes XD
Ashfordfans chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
And after capcom red the complain letter krauser sent capcom decided to make darkside chronicles.
Ankh Falcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Those ideas of yours are way good, I liked very part of it...
Lady Wesker chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
god that was freakin hilarious. i especially loved the bits were krauser rants and raves about the merchant, saddler and of course wesker. i think it's pretty damn funny for krauser to call wesker a lazy bastard. love all your stories keep up the awesome work :)
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lol I love your letters so funny.
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
So true Krauser should of been in more scenes and ur right about Luis they do make him llok to pretty haha
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Holy hell, I needed a good laugh & got tears in my eyes laughing and a stomach ache reading this! XD This was awesome! Make more of these from the pov of all the RE characters, it would be awesome & sorry for being greedy, but its rare to come across gems like this & I can't help but ask for more!
Clarice125 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
SO fucking true

Krauser is SO badass

When I saw that he used a damn bow and arrow I was like THE FUCK?

Makes NO sense

Why not just let him go around clawing the shit outta people

He didn't have to re-charge his hand when it was cutting Leon's head off!

Lol, Luis Is too pretty, and too perfect