Reviews for Hakuna Matata, Harry...
disisdashiz chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Sorry that first line was meant to read 'I truly and deeply love this cracks me up' Something is wrong with my keyboard.
disisdashiz chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I truly and deeply love this cracks me up and I usually come back and read it if I'm having a rough day and need some cheering up.I guess it's safe to say that after over ten years you're not going to update it huh? Yeah I'm not even sure why I'm reviewing but in the off chance you end up seeing it,I just wanted to thank you for all the laughter you've brought me.
Something Unpretty chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
OOH! MOLLY WEASLEY, BELLATRIX BLACK, PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE BACK FROM THE DEAD, PROFESSOR SLUGHORN, THE BASILISK FROM THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS, ARTHUR WEASLEY, A TEAM UP OF CHARLIE AND BILL WEASLEY, VIKTOR KRUM, LUCIUS MALFOY (AS LUCIOUS MOUTHFUL), RODULPHOS LESTRANGE, SIRIUS BLACK, REMUS LUPIN, FENRIR GREAYBACK, AND MOANING MYRTLE!

Why did I use all capitals? Because I wanted to. Now, kill Voldemort with all of these people, and I shall be satisfied!

Bye! Ciao! Sayonara! Hasta la vista!
claraowl chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Aw, why'd this one haveto be disney-free?

All of these were hilarious!

(:)3 -hahahahaha laughing owl
mooshymoomoo chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
mrs. weasley. she'd let out a can o' whup-ass.

ooooor Mama Umbridge from A Very Potter Musical. If you dont know what that is, you gotta look it up!
mooshymoomoo chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
In a situation involving potterfan4ever, 1023FEAR, and xneresunshinex, I would be Sirius. I'm not sure who they would be, bu I would definitely be Sirius. Siriusly.
charlouis chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
I wanna see Ginny kill Voldy! She'd be all like "Nobody hurts my Harry-freaking-Potter! AVADA KEDAVRA YOU SON OF A B****!" Oh, Ginny :)

All of these had me laffing so hard XD

~PotterFan4Ever
Luna Brightside chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
LUNA!111
Luna Brightside chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
almost choked with laughter. Actually, I did choke. On nutella. Anyways, really funny :-) L.B.
Cakey Potter chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
BAHAHAHAHA! I loves the song porodies and your thoughts on how voldy would die are amazing ;D do you think you'll ever update?
whoisyourlover chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
HAUHSUASHUAHAS i loved it
Snickerdoodle chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
This is really funny. Can you do a scene where Ollivander the wandmaker kills him?
Kate chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
This was HILARIOUS! All 5 chapters of it!

Now...a suggestion for chapter 5... What about Viktor Krum? ;-)
HermioneFan28 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
who is MR Mr. Potato? and why are all these stories about James, Remus, Serius and peter etc and not of the present hogwarts students etc like Hermione, severus, harry, ron etc?
HermioneFan28 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I love the name to this chapter! "just bloody kiss the girl, all right?" hahahaha, this whole chapters and story should be of hermione/snape though! but anyway bloody brillaint and Funny!