Reviews for Final Fantasy VII Unofficial Novelization
StudentoftheBible chapter 1 . 11/4
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since you can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on your relationship with Jesus Christ since it's important but that's a decision you will have to make.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.
SummonerStrife chapter 51 . 2/21
Great chapter! Lots of interesting background info here... Makes me wonder how far they'll delve into this stuff in the Remake. I found it very interesting that you mentioned VII's possible connection to X (Farplane, pyreflies, etc). I thought this was a fan theory of sorts, or is it actually confirmed canon now? Cool idea either way. I'm curious to see Cloud's relationship with both Aerith and Tifa really begin to develop as well, and I can't wait to see Cloud's mental state begin to break down... There's so much to see! Looking forward to each new chapter!
XiiiKakashi chapter 1 . 1/2
Hey I'm curious. How do you plan on working out cloud and tifa's relation or if you had already what is it like? I know that in the game there were choices you can make to show Tifa/aerith more attention, how did you go about that, or is there no romance and you adapted the story with strictly fantasy etc.?
SummonerStrife chapter 50 . 1/2
Another great chapter! You did a good job describing how Spirit Energy and Materia work, much better than the original translation in the game did. I also appreciated Yuffie's laughter when everybody else was in shocked silence and horror; it just felt appropriate to her character. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SummonerStrife chapter 49 . 10/19/2016
I'm in love with this novelization! Wonderful, exceptional - just like I'm replaying the game in book form. I'm so glad that you're continuing with your work, and beyond excited for the next chapter! Can't wait for the next update! From, a fan :-)
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Well, I'm finally getting around to reading this and am very excited! Also saw your post on Facebook and amvery happy to be able to experience reading your insight on such an iconic and beloved game! (I'm an almost 20 yr fan myself, even getting my car detailed in FFVII artwork!)

Thanks for sharing your creativity, here I go now. Time to read more. ;)

Debi Ann Yadda
eagle219406 chapter 47 . 7/2/2016
Just finished up to this point. From your description, i'm guessing that Rio is "Moogle Girl. "
eagle219406 chapter 45 . 7/1/2016
I just made it to this chapter. It was awesome. A little added Sephiroth scene. But a few things bugged me. One thing, Yuffie was riding in the buggy and was totally fine. Did you forget about her motion sickness, or just disregard it? Also, does anything ever happen during the day? Because it seems every scene you have is either at night, or close to sunset.
eagle219406 chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
Nice talk about fossil fuels there. I always did find it kind of ironic how Barret, an environmentalis, was always talking about using coal, which last I heard was a pretty dirty fuel source.
eagle219406 chapter 26 . 6/21/2016
I don't know if you respond to the reviews here, but I will review anyway. I had just gotten this far in the story far it is great. There was one thing that bugged me about this chapter though. That was how Aerith was portrayed. During the monster attack, she froze in fear, leaving others to fight for her. Basically it was like she was the typical damsel that everybody had to save. As far as I know, she was nothing of the sort in the game. She could fight as well as the rest of them. Also, what about her staff?
Freefan1412 chapter 47 . 6/23/2015
Oh no. No next chapter. And it's getting so interesting now too. With the Turks paying an unannounced visit, Nibelheim looming in the near future, and Barret (trying to) rope the party into a planet saving agenda and with Cloud spending more effort than usual to not dwell, with him getting stuck between two girls, Sephiroth planning things and having gleaned probably dangerous knowledge from Aerith's book, Cait Sith doing more spy work and possibly sabotage and so forth.
I'm looking forward to the next volume. Please keep up the great work and thanks again for writing this!
Freefan1412 chapter 44 . 6/23/2015
This chapter was so sad bitter sweet. It had me teary eyed the entire time. Aerith talking about Zack to Cloud, speaking of their resemblance and the emotional moment between her and Cloud. Cloud talking to Zack's parents and having no idea how significant the tale they told him was to him personally, reading Zack's letter. Cloud wanting to know more about Zack for the significance to himself. Aerith's reference to the day in the church where she 'sensed'. Teary eyes and lump in my throat the entire time, I tell you.
Freefan1412 chapter 43 . 6/23/2015
...are Rude and Reno gossiping? Like girls or housewives, about crushes?! I think my image of the Turks has been dealt a severe blow.
On a different note, Reno's reference to Cloud being able to wield the Buster Sword seems to indicate that the Turks have got no idea of Cloud's memory issues...Wonder what they'd think about it, given that a number of them had been somewhat friends with Zack.
Freefan1412 chapter 40 . 6/23/2015
A first mention of Zack by name. I loved Cloud's reaction to it. I imagine it to be a bit like hitting his amnesia with a sledgehammer. Too bad the forget-wall is sturdy.
All in all, this chapter was very fascinating. I honestly hadn't expected an old random man living in a lonely house to have such interesting connections and stories. I didn't know the Buster Sword and the Masamune were made by the same smith. It seems materia is getting more presence in this story now and I'm looking forward to that (I think).
Great work!
Freefan1412 chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
Well, Cloud sure has found himself a problem. And Cait Sith. When it tags along, the party is going to be a lot more lively. Also; not helpful. xd If Cait Sith's particular branch of spywork includes sabotage of the people it is spying on, then so far its a job well done.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »