Reviews for Echoes Of War
WinterSky101 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Wait...this has Gella, right? OMG! GAZZY WAS HER GRANDFATHER, WASN'T HE!
Flight at Midnight chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
That's so sweet, that Nudge took the picture for Angel, even though she's not there anymore.

It's also kind of ironic in a way - the girl that says a thousand words instead took a picture that did the same.

Great chapter, and please update soon :)

-Flight at Midnight
Midge 1012 chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
D lovely chapter

very nice

like it

keep writin

x
kittenluv11 chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
I liked it! please update soon!
Sarah Hears a Who chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Yay! Review #100!

This is a really good story. It's not yet in my faves (I'm a bit forgetful...) but it definitely belongs there. All of your stories are so amazing. I love them!

Keep on writing,

~Sem
SongoftheWolf chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
i'm so sorry! i can't friend you on facebook: i'm not allowed to have one. i had to pull teeth just to get a fanfiction. sad, is it not?
bambi726 chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Okay, this is a really stupid chapter to review because, well, it isn't even part of the story, but I just started reading it and I have to say it's a great idea, very original. Update soon!
sonya chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
this was a good chapter,along with the watch what you're hitting on the key Nudge ,not "nidge".:/
yada yada chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
I like this. It's pretty AWESOME!
ThunderClouds7 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
i like it!
SongoftheWolf chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
whew! it's taken me longer to get to a computer, or i would have reviewed earlier. how does ella know the rest of the story? or did another flock member tell her afterward? cool profile avatar!
JuJukins chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
YAY! *can't resist bambi eyes*

Now I'm sad because I'm not the 100th reviewer. Oh well. XD

I liked the chapter. Poor Max. And poor everyone else.

Off to New York they go!
Midge 1012 chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
nice chapter ]

luv it

well written

keep writin

x
Texas-Angel2014 chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
great! i love how you are dragging out the suspense! it really leaves you wanting more! its totally worth the wait!
SongoftheWolf chapter 13 . 1/6/2010
yay! she's alive! glad you kept going.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »