Reviews for Echoes Of War
Moonfrost chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
Sry didn't want to login... this made me so sad! I actually cried! "Goodbye, Max." AW *more tears*! hey great story and upsate soon!

Moonfrost
MaxandFang101 chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Um... I love the story so far! But I read the last chapter twice, and I still don't get it. But I'm sure it will all make sense in the next chapter!

I like the idea of the story, it's not what people usually write about.

Anyway, CONGRADULATIONS! (On getting married I mean.)

Awsome story!

Keep writing,

-MaxandFang101
lunareclipse3 chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
Definetly one of the best stories I've read and I've read a lot. Angel's not dead right? Right? Right?

Hello?
JuJukins chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
Wow. That was - that was - that was epic.

Not quite sure why it's in this story, though. *lol* Just making sure we all remember to read it?

You know what's a pain? When I get an email saying it's updated but the stupid website doesn't have it available to read yet... then I have to wait... *mutters* stupid... slow... ...
JuJukins chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
YES! FAXNESS!

At this point, I don't care if the rest of the chapter is depressing, because MAX AND FANG KISSED! WAHOO!

Okay. I'm done screaming now.

I think Max must be psychic. "Angel isn't dead. I can feel it." Are you sensing a disturbance in the Force, Max?
SongoftheWolf chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
wot! next chapter! hey, sorry about the swine flu. everyone's freaking out about it where i'm at. angel isn't dead, is she? or is max just crazy. cant wait for the next chapter!
Midge 1012 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
[ poor Max

gr8 chapter

fantastic

keep writin

x
SongoftheWolf chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
O...M...G. U killed angel? so sad...but an awesome plot twist! and yes, it's okay to bring evil back. i did in my story! and congrats on ur marriage!
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
You are evil. But I won't ruin your good mood.

OMG! This is the first time I have been mentioned in a chapter note on this site!

Have a good wedding!
alphayamergo chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Good story, but...

YOU KILLED ANGEL!

Poor Angel.

Please tell me she didn't really die. Please please please.
Hopeless-Romantic2110 chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Congrats on the marriage! and now...WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO! YOU KILED ANGEL!
redroseinsanity chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Good job! Love the story! OMG! Did Angel really die? OH NO!

Pleasesay nO! I'm so sad now! :(

Oh yeah, Are you really getting married?
Midge 1012 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009

keep writin

x
JuJukins chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Angel's DEAD?

Wait, she's not really dead, is she? They probably killed off a clone to freak out the Flock. Right? RIGHT?
wings chapter 9 . 9/20/2009