Reviews for Echoes Of War
Separate Entity chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
RSFTC: You cry, I cry; you laugh, I laugh; you fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
RSFTC: Most men are like slinkies: Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
You wouldn't kill Angel. It just doesn't work that way. Angel is untouchable. Wait, imaginary Angel, did you just...

Shucks.

RSFTC: Don't judge someone until you've walked 10 miles in their shoes. That way, if they get mad, they'll be 10 miles away and shoeless.
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
WHO IS THE GRANDFATHER?

Oh, right, Gasman. It said FAX, NIGGY, GELLA as the pairings.

Poor Max.

Random Saying For The Chapter: A black cat crossing your path signifies that the cat is going somewhere.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Fang is such a sweetheart in this story (not that he usually isn't).

You know what they say about pressing buttons, men are like remote controls, women are more like accordions. And that is the random saying for this chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I am going to the review page to find out who the grandma is.

Random Saying For The Chapter: Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into things.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hello, my name is Separate Entity and I have a cast of fictional characters from assorted locations running amok both in and out of my head. No, I am not crazy, but imaginary Carlisle HAS tried to diagnose me with imaginary schizophrenia. I have tried (and so have imaginary Abby and imaginary Esme) to convince him otherwise, but it doesn't work. At least, it didn't until I pointed out that I COULDN'T think they were real, why would I go out of my way to say they were imaginary? This is VERY good.

Random Saying For The Chapter: When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and sit around listening to people ask you how you did it.
Andrea and Alanna chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Name: Ariana

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Skin: White (Unbelievably Pale)

Hair: Deep, Shiny Mahogany Brown - Not curly, not straight, just... wavy, dreamy hair... The kind of hair Super Models dream of...

Eyes: They change colors: Blue when she is calm or loving. Green when she is jealous or anxious. Gray when deep in thought. Red when she is fighting or angry. Purple when she is using her Powers. Mahogany Brown (Exactly same as hair) when she is using technology, reading, etc. They always have a ring of silver around the pupil.

Wing Colors: Black when at full energy. The more tired she gets, the more white will creep up the wings, although she gets tired the same way everyone else does. While she is sleeping, the wings will gradually become black again, although if she has a troubled sleep, this will happen mush slower. She will also regain energy while just resting, though not as quickly.

Powers: She can remember anything that she has ever seen or heard in vivid detail, (Starting at birth) she can relive any memory in her head, or the memory of someone else, and even if it takes place over days, it will happen in a split second. She can even remember her own birth! Oh, and she has super strength/speed, like all of the other flock members. (Also, though not sure if it qualifies as a “Power” she doesn’t think that it is natural how people are drawn to her, and seem eager to please her. It's subtle...)

Personality: She is a realist, this means that she looks at the situation as it is; she is neither an optimist nor a pessimist. She has a tendency to be sarcastic, but is pretty much your ideal leader. She values others views, but ultimately the others will let her make the final decision. She is not sure if it is natural or not, but people seem to be drawn to her, and to want to please her, although it is very subtle. She is also very beautiful, inside and out, and is in a very deep and complicated relationship with William (Will), her best friend Angie’s twin brother. They are also “Avian Americans”. She is incredibly athletic, she loves to draw, (Particularly Anime) although she rarely has time, and she is also extremely smart. (She can remember/relive anything and everything that she has ever heard, so that helps) She is also brave, and is good with technology. She is also the best at fighting besides Will, with whom she has a friendly competition with. She would die to protect her family, and nearly has many times. She feels that, above all else, family is what matters. And npt just her biological brother, Jase! The rest of the Flock is her family as well!

Favorite Character: Max

Flock: Ariana, girl, 15. William, boy, 14 1/2. Angie, girl, 14 1/2. Nattie (Natalie), girl, 12. Jase (Jason) boy, 9. Boo, boy, 8. Rory, girl, 6
HGJKL12 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
SO GOOD U SHOULD KEEP WRITING!
Texas-Angel2014 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Oh wow please update soon!
JuJukins chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Aww... They need to find Angel real fast, or SOMETHING! When Max is like that, everyone is hurt! Especially Fang.

Keep updating!
Princess Yami chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Amazing, can't wait for the next chapter Art! Asta luego!
AHHHHHHHH chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
KEP WRITING I LOVE THIS :}IO i think the girl should be diffent then max in every way but the same if that macks scence she should be brown long wavey hair unlike maxs short blond and a suttle blue eyes
stripedpolkadots chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
no no no, why is ella sad?

or is she happy?

sad or happy, sad or happy?

oh man...

no one... DIES right?

RIGHT!

ok. thats it. i need more.

not even just more. i need MOAR. - thats a more intense version of more.

and thats how you know im serious.

no lie.

-stripedpolkadots
wings chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
wow... so did Angel die or was she just missing? it really does take a lot to make Max break down like that.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »