Reviews for In the Glory Of the King
kuro-tsuki-san chapter 6 . 4/20
I know its been a wile sense you updated but any chance you could start working on this one again? I really like it. I always have loved havoc. chaos, and mayhem.
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 2/11
Love it
liliDreamer89 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Love the story so far. Very cute an funny. Good story idea. So can't wait for the next chapter.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Update please? ?
Shadowprice chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
this is good you should make more
Othinus chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Things I hate and hope to not see in further chapters: Naruto's goofy and too cheery self.
jackseaweedjackson chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Keep going please
animenaruto46 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I like the story but can there a really funny fight scean with naruto and raven like in bleach with ichigo and ganju
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
cool! so awesome!, please update soon!
LoveLifeForever chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Please tell me you freed Shmi too. It'd be a shame to leave her behind... again. I'm sure that they could scrape together the credits between the two of them to buy both slaves from Watto. Then Shmi could live with Padme as a free, paid servant with a light load. This way Anakin doesn't have to worry about her getting assassinated or carried off by some random native tribe and killed. If she dies of natural causes, I'm pretty sure his fall to the dark side will either be slowed or halted altogether.
Nanashi113 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
awesome story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Judge chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Your naruto is annoying... Sorry but no one likes a whiny bitch.
chm01 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012