Reviews for Liquor, Lingerie, and Leather Bound Musings
This story is so well written! You're honestly the best DBZ author on . Seriously. But what stood out the absolute most to me was how you portray Goku. Spot on. Perfect. So many authors who typically favor Vegeta more than Goku make him extremely ooc. They make the man seem idiotic and oblivious to the people around him. They make him lack empathy and knowledge. It's like they didn't pay attention to Goku's demeanor and lines in the show (especially in the Buu saga and in the movies). He is very empathetic, wise, and knowledgeable even if he isn't exactly "textbook smart." To shorten this probably already long review, you've done a sublime job at portraying Goku. You're amazing. Even though you seem to be on a hiatus right now, which I completely understand, when you come back PLEASE write a Goku x Chi-Chi fanfiction. PLEASE!
blackash chapter 1 . 8/21
I've honestly lost count of how many times I've reread this fic. But it continues to be hilarious, heartbreaking and heartwarming every time I come back to it. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that this story exists and the effort you put into it. Thank you!
pansymoomalfoy32 chapter 39 . 5/19
Your emotional peaks in this story hit like a punch. I cried so hard and unexpectedly with those last few sentences. This story is so beyond anything I imagined.
Hayi chapter 41 . 1/5
OK but Bulma and Vegeta, the middle age horny couple lol. I get the feeling they're the ones with the best sex life out everyone they know.

The kid with who got 100% for his birth canal and oral sex on his girlfriend drawing crack me up. Like, what the hell? And Trunks should never find out otherwise he will never let Goten live it down. LOL.

This was such an amusing story. I'm glad I read it.
Hayi chapter 34 . 1/5
I'm surprise Vegeta didn't knock Goten's teeth in. Goten is lucky Vegeta has calm down some. Good thing he apologize.

Last part was sweet:)
XxTealJadexX chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
trunks. what the FUCK happened to make you go from a polite young man-mirai trunks-to a deranged man gay scientist? i don't mind the gay part i love it actually,but why?
XxTealJadexX chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
imaging an insane trunks with a maniacal smile and a high-powered drill in his hands, combined with the fact he's hormonal, it scared the shit out of me XD
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
trunks is fucked up
I. LOVE. the fact he's fucked up
EverDreamer chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It was very well-thought out. I generally don't like first person POV, and when I started the story, I felt that I could just not imagine Goten being so angsty and swearing so much, etc. However, the character development was so incredible that by the end I was completely convinced. I really enjoyed this story!
kendokao chapter 41 . 6/28/2015
That was an emotional roller coaster in the best way. I didn't expect to be sucked in as much as I ended up being, so kudos for the storytelling. You created a really believable teen Goten, with some interesting insights/explorations of other characters as well. I got nervous for a moment about how things were going to turn out with Goku (it bothers me when fics amp up the Goku bashing), but you handled that beautifully. You also struck a good balance of weirdness, drama, and caring with Trunks.
kendokao chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
I was planning to wait until the end to review, but I couldn't help but say something when I got to this chapter. (I'm a total sucker for the Son family/sibling dynamic.) The story is super fun & engaging so far, with great characterization all around. Gohan's idiosyncratic style of knocking is a detail that feels so right for him. As for Goten & Trunks, I can totally see their personalities like this as they grow up, and you've brought nice depth to Goten's POV. & there's still so much reading ahead! I'm excited to get through the rest.
Timaelan chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Holy shit. This was good. It's so smart and well-written. And funny too. Really brilliant.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/2/2015
Best fanfic I've ever read PANCAKES/10
Ai chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
has stopped working due to extreme laughter and brain trauma of the vision of vegeta in a negligee
orangepumpkins chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this. It wasn't an "Oh my god, what is going to happen next? I mist know! ajdbdkdndkdkndj!" type dealio though but more of an unconscious click to the next chapter, catching myself doing so and wanting to stop but already reading type deal. I don't know if that makes sense outside of my head or not but it is meant to be a compliment...ANYWAYS, this was wonderfully written; witty, authentic, the list goes on. Kudos to you and now I go tocheck out your other stuff :)