Reviews for Tales from Ashford Academy
Dyusu chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Great chapter. I guess you could say that this is a late review. :) And about your question at the end of chapter 6:

1) I'm not sure. I hate Rolo for killing Shirley(Please do put her with Lelouch and keep her alive. Personally, this archive has too many angsty stories, so a cheerful story would be nice for a change.), but it would be fun to see Rolo going nuts all around the place. XD And just to assure you, you are NOT a hosehead. All the twists and turns are actually interesting. And if you DO small parts of LelouchxC2, I think a lot of people on this archive would like to see only small bits of it.

Overall, great chapter, and please continue(What happened, you're not updating as fast as you did before?). :)
MotoRazr chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
i like what you've written so far! update soon please :D
tgrdgt chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
more plz, but no memories for rolo
alto chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Not not really used to 1st person's , you should try going in deeper if you really wanna pursue good job.
allie chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
like code geass fanfic story
Cecilia Waters chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I like it. Keep Rolo in the dark, he is a threat! I'm glad Lelouch is happy even though I think he's actually dead at the end of the anime it makes me sad T.T anyways great story so far can't wait to see what happens next
demecowen chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
This is very good story, and can not wait how Lulu new life going to happen. One thing that irk me is the way you breeze by Lulu everyday life not going into detail. Yet the point of the whole story is see his everyday. Talking with Suzaku and Co. about Chuck Norris is cool to read. So about this idea of a story arc in which he work on a play I would like to see that.

As for Rollo, personally big no because of what he might do to Nunnally and I never like his character in the anime. I least want to know what his character is now.

Another thing about Rollo, didn't you mention that geass user are unaffect by the restart so wouldn't Rollo be unaffect like C2 is?
Palistus chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
NO! Don't make Rollo a main, or even important minor, character! I hate himz, he is worst character on there other than Mao... And especially not the memories back, Nunally is more than 9 trillion times better, because 9 trillion x 0 is still less than a 7/10
Digimon Dreamer chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
*jumps up and down* Yay! New chapter!

But I have some questions... Can you explain Rai and Rolo's past. Its not everyday that an author would let two boys pop out of nowhere in the main character's room and not explain what the HELL they are doing there!

I would like to know how you put thier pasts as anyway...

Next, I want to give my opinions on your author questions.

1. Should Lelouch give Rolo his memories back?

Well, how can I put my answer... YES! HELL YAH! I want to see the akwardness! It will mess with Rolo's mind too. (I'm a fangirl, but I didn't say I was nice to him LOL) I want to see him "suffer" under the understanding that all he had went though in this past was a lie and his real past was as a assasain. *evil smirk*

2. Do we want a new story ark with a school play?

Yes! I would love to see that! I love to read character development!

3. Is DemonLord a hosehead?

NO! We all love you! Have more self-esteem! (I should not be saying that... I have very low self-esteem!)
ghv chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
why do you call her c2 when in the anime she is known as cc?
yutut chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
hurry up!
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques172 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
rolo please update
Palistus chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
*SIGH* that reviewer is someone you don't need to take time on, but I applaud you for doing so. People like them try to seem like they're helping in some offhand way, but really they aren't. This story is excellent, if she can't comprehend some of it's ideas then too bad.

Can't wait for the next update!
Palistus chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
GR *scratches eyes out* UN-SEE! *Sigh* I knew reading fanfics I hadn't finished would have this risk... Still on volume 4 of 1st season, didn't know she fell in love with him AGAIN but it's sort of good to know! Lelouch/Shirley forever.
hggh chapter 5 . 7/29/2009