Reviews for Tales from Ashford Academy
hggh chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
plz update!
The Shortest Path chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I'm liking this story, though the continuous breaking of the fourth wall is a bit irksome.

You've got something good going for you, so keep it up!
SteamInc chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Kill Shirley please. She is so anoying in the anime and so is that girl thats always on the computer.
happy blonde chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
please don't kill shirley i am a huge shirleyxlulu fan and there arn't alot of storys where this pair ends together ur doing an amazing job on this story keep it up:3
Digimon Dreamer chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
*slightly pouts* Man, I thought it was going to be the ext chapter...

But eitherway, this is good to explain now. And the way you explained it makes a lot of sense of how the world is now.

*smiles evily* Shirley might die again... Mwhaha... This is all.

*goes back into the shadows*
Shene Tipa chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
so i really like your writing style. you have a great way of telling a story. the story itself is, however, a bit paradoxical.

you said that no one would remember zero or anything, but then the world couldnt have changed because it was zero who made those changes.

also, if the world was "normal" then ashford wouldnt be in japan, nunnally wouldnt be crippled, suzaku wouldntbe at ashford, among many other things.

also, what would be the point of lulu writing a book about zero if no one remembered him?

you need to pick a storyline and stick with it. was the world changed or not? is zero remembered or not?
DRAGON chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Good fic but i think i know the two people. Rolo and Rai, right?
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Well, I have no guesses for who the two boys are...but you can end my curiosity by updating soon! (shameless attempt to make you speed up the update) No, don't rush it. You do a very good job, albeit your chapters are a tad short for my liking.

It's good. Update soon!
Digimon Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
yay! This was a good chapter! Imagine MY surprise when you wrote: "It was almost as though my life was an anime series designed to entertain young adults… Which was a laughable concept, of course." That made me laugh! It is a laughable concept...

Next I have to say that assisted suicide is bad somewhat in my opinion. I even made up a character in a Code Geass spin off named Rika who dies from assisted suicide. But I made it work out that way to show a point of how it can ruin many lives. I think you know where I'm getting at...

Lastly, the two new students... Hm. One is a major character from R2. *thinks for a second, eyes then go wide, and I start smiling insanely* It can't be? Can it!~ My fangirl dreams have come true! *blushes* Rolo! *faints*

*gets up* Sorry bout that. I'm a MAJOR Rolo fangirl. I'm think you aready know that though...

But as for the other student. I'm sure, surely, sure... its Rai!

Okay... Got all that I wanted to say down. So to end it, great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter to come. I mean it, I really can't wait! ROLO!
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Wow...this was great! I like how you're slowly re-emerging Lelouch in a normal lifestyle. And what shall bloom between him and Shirley? (sly grin) I wonder...

Well, we'll have to see what's up with C2's surprise appearance. Considering that she knows his name, I'm assuming that she remembers too.

Uh oh. Trouble lies ahead...?
Digimon Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Woah! Can't wait to see how Lelouch will react next and how C2 will work out with this story.
dragonmaser chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
one more thing i know that this is Lelouch L. & Shirley F. but i think that Lelouch should meet c.c/c2
dragonmaster chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
please hurry up and write the next chapter

this one was great
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Uh oh! Will the meeting with C2 occur? We shall see, I suppose!

My only other criticism is (and I do this with much nit-picking, as I always strive to put something helpful in my review) that perhaps your chapters are a tad too short. Fleshing them out by adding a little more description, and also spacing out the dialogue, will probably be benefical to your writing. Just a tip.

Happy writing, and update soon! (But this update was rather speedy. How lucky of me to stumble upon this fic on its update date!)
Digimon Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Cool! i going to have to follow this story!

But one thing keeps messing with me. What about Rolo?

Did he or did he not meet Lelouch?

Does that mean Rolo is suffering now!

*goes and cries in a corner*

I'm still going to read this story, so expect me to be here when you update!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »