Reviews for evil with a small e
PADavis chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Glad he felt bad about killing the innocent night stand. But naning the crowbar was brilliant. Jerry, his friend.

PADavis chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I'm beginning to think that that e needs to be capitalized. The alarm clock is definitely Evil.

Fav is: It's all good. I got this.

Swellison chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ha ha, nicely and humorously twisted.

Sue
sylia91 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I love me some delirious Dean. I'm sure many applauded his symbolic and physical protest at our lives of drudgery as slaves to the time that Dean felt bad about the collateral damage to the night stand and poor Sam waking up to the scene.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Aw, Sammy saw it coming and paid it no heed... probably because he thought his older brother was sick, not crazy.

Way to amend that sentiment, Dean!

I have such a gorgeous picture in my head now (thanks to your entertaining drabble series, Silver) of Dean whacking the clock and nightstand, and Sammy giving him his own patented 'look'.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Ops, another great example for violence only ending in trouble of some sort... poor nightstand - and really, the alarm clock didn't deserve this harsh fate either. ;-)
Twinchy chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
With regards to the 'evil' Dean is seizing up, your line "Big time hunter, aren’t you boy?" was a stroke of genious.

Awesome idea having the alarm clock reflect on its 'powers' over humans; I never actually looked at it that way but you're right. "You do what we say, when we say" truly nails it.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
after teh first sentance i thought it was a bunny. but luckily, it's not. i like your reptition of evil, it's so perfect. amazing job! write on!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Holy CRAP! Delirious Dean with a crowbar! HIL-A-R-I-OUS! OMG! I can just SEE Sam launching out of bed! RFLMAO!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I have to agree with Dean on this one. And I am not even sporting a fever. But. Just evil. I may even be bordering on the capital E.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*Whips out her kazoo (never leave home without it, you just never know when you'll need a kazoo), and starts playing "Taps".*

Oh, poor, sweet alarm clock *sniffs* we hardly knew ye.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I'm not entirely sure in which way an alarm clock could be seen as either evil or good... but I certainly won't argue with a sick!Dean on meds wielding a crowbar with malintent. ;-)

Good one, Silver.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
OH, I can see that so happening!

Great idea and excecution.

And the imagry...

Dean in nothing but a T and boxers reaching under his pillow once Sam's asleep to bring out the crowbar slowly but rather wobbly from fever -WHAM WHAM! slamming it down upon the alarm clock on the night stand between them-waking Sam bolt upright in bed...

What's more dangerous Dean focused on a kill when he's fine or when he's sick?
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
He can have my alarm clock too.

Um.

*begs shamelessly for MORE/expansion/sequel/the same thing again but with the punctuation in different places/Sam's POV/also MORE*
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh YAY. Crowbars and alarm clocks are meant for each other. Especially when Dean is all sick. Fantastic!

46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »