Reviews for The First Seal
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice one! I liked it a lot. I haven't read anything from Alastair's POV before, haven't really been interested, and I believe it will remain this way, but this one was good. Really good. Sometimes drabbles just have to be written.
67impalalover chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
great job! i love all the details!
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I. Like. Very. Much.

~Megan
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Well done. I liked the image of Alistair practicing as he waited ever so patiently for his new subject. I also liked the gradual breaking of the seal idea. Very plausible.

Keep writing!

Eleri
Punky chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OHH! Nice idea! Making it al Lilith's idea... makes sense of how John got out. Brilliant Temi, never would have thought of that!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story! Love how you wrote it from Alistair's POV.
courtXjester chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I enjoyed this very much and I like your writing style. I hope this provides with a little flying Castiel ;)
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Dude, that was so original. "And as he breaks so shall it break" has always somewhat bothered me in the context that Dean broke the first seal as he tortured his first victim. But in your perspective it makes total sense.

I love how you captured Alastair as well, with him not realizing that the seal is breaking as he's engrossed in torturing Dean. I also like the fact that he refined his techinques, making it more painful for Dean than John.

So yeah, as you can tell, I like this story :)