Reviews for All Our Friends See
BuryTheHatchet chapter 4 . 7/2
"A pregnant Ziva is a safe Ziva." Brilliant. I love Palmer. An excellent view into Palmer's inner voice.
Skimball4 chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far!
tygrik chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Pregnant ziva made me happy
TonyandZivaUK chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Eughh I am running out of things to say about your amazing story's! I promised I would review all the Tiva ones so I will even if I am repeating myself most of the time.

!
AshleyAficionado chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Loved it! I love Tiva, and there story was pure romantic mushiness. great job :)
AlenaMai chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
oh yeah, i'd so help out and knock some sense to those stupid writer. oh and i don't think we've seen the last of one eli david, mainly because after watching over 100 episodes of NCIS, i know that they wouldn't just drop a potentially amazing story line. not that i'm saying that it's gonna be a storyline that we all like, but there is always the potential that tiva finally get theire act together.

anyway, really great story.

jazzi
belas chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Cute, very cute. But what about Fornell's POV? Hahaha! Could you imagine the conversation between him & Gibbs? They do share an ex-wife, after all... :P

Anyhow, Vance's chapter (#5, I believe) was perhaps the funniest to me what with 'the first rule of Fight Club was don't talk about Fight Club' & then his closing thought of "Oh crap. This was going to be the death of us all. And we were excited about it." That...was priceless.

Thanks for sharing this!
FARISWHEEL chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
So, so, so, funny. I loved the hairy butt part.
FARISWHEEL chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
That was very Gibbs-ish. I loved it.
FARISWHEEL chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Loved it. That's all I need to say.
FARISWHEEL chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Is Frank Gibb's dad? I can't remember. Nice one.
FARISWHEEL chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Very strange...
FARISWHEEL chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
That was kind of weird, but I like weird. It was funny at the flying office supplies part, though.
FARISWHEEL chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Awesome, it was very Ducky-ish.
FARISWHEEL chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Nice story, I loved it. McGee Rocks!