Reviews for Never Let Go
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Sorry I didn't notice if this is an O/s or not, not sure if this is part of a longer story, but just to comment, this kind of overthinking is what drives partners away, One person is so insecure that the other is constantly having to prove that they aren't leaving, it becomes exhausting and it because it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy very sad, but very true. "I knew you were going to leave me" "I wouldn't have left if you had trusted that I wasn't going anywhere and had to keep proving myself to you" Women do that a lot.
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Amazing story!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
WOW JUST WOW! LUV IT!
metle chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Well - I realise that it's been over a year since you've updatet, but a girl needs hope, and mine is that there is a continuance somewhere or that it'll come...

I truly love this story and the characters - and there is so much potential that it's a shame to waste it...
Robpfan chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Hey... loved this story... so far

but, it's been nearly a year... when are you gonna write the rest?

just asking...

Take care
JasperLuver48 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
im so glad the boys are okay! I kinda want them to get caught so that they don't have to hide and can just be together... Please update I love this story!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really loved this... like REALLY :) I absolutely love that each boy feels so strongly for the other :)
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
oh my! I hope that you return to this story and its been a really long time but it isnt abandoned. I would love to see the story even if it ended when they leave the cabin. It seems like they are going to have to come out to their friends, stay together, and have some lemony firsts while there!

Come back soon!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Just lovely I love when they are so caught up in their feelings they don't even notice they are being reciprocated
lacrimosamoonlight chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
i loved the ice accident and how Jasper just shugs it off like it was nothing

cant wait to see what happens next
Vanell chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I really hope you decide to continue this thread. Liking these ones! Lol.
thebluestbird chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I hope you update soon! This is really, really great! Can't wait to see what the boys are going to be doing for 3 extra days ;)
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I've just found your amazing fics (I'm reading both your Edward&Jasper fics) and I'm loving it!
twilightmenrhot chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I do think that the boys reactions to each others peril was accurate for the situation. I also thought that the whole closet scene was maybe just a tad too corny *eye roll*. Emmett, as always, does a really good job of being clueless. With three more days stuck at the cabin, I do believe that Bella and Rose will catch on.

With that said, PLEASE do continue this story.
Friday's Dusk chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I love it. I love it so much there aren't words. Edward and Jasper are just so perfect together, their relationship is adorable. The first chapter was incredibly heartbreaking and fantasticly sweet. and then the ice thing this chapter was amazing.

the only thing i think would improve it would be to see some of EPOV because in general i think fics are better wen balanced out, plus the ice scene from EPOV would be brilliant to read.

I know you mentioned that this fic isnt highest on your list of priorities but i really hope you write more soon. I've been looking for a good E/J fic for a while now and this is so much better than good. I really want to read more.

Luvs x SD