Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkest Vindications
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Draco is the prime example of propaganda XD
Calypto chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
i had high hopes for the fic, but its so close to cannon with minor changes that ive lost interest. all the best.
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
Wonder how Lucius and Narcissa will react once they realise who Harry has to thank for the hearing :D

Also, thank you for sharing the story with us :-)
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Dumbledore very conveniently put all the blame on Voldemort. After all HE is Harry's magical guardian and as such could have done way better in his upbringing if he had chosen to do so.
Amu4ever chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
One should think self-defence would be allowed. I mean Vernon attacked Harry (physical abuse), so it should have been alright if he defended himself with magic.
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 9/25/2017
I do like Narcissa. She is intelligent, cunning and truly cares about her family. Also, she is not mad like her sister is.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 9/25/2017
Huh, I thought this story would be only the first year due to the pace of it and the number of chapters, but apparently, I was wrong. Too bad...I hoped that would mean you wrote sequels...
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 9/25/2017
Snape did indeed miscalculate Harry's condition XD
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
I have been wondering...why is Draco referring to his father so rarely? He did multiple times in this chapter, but that's not common for your story. Why hasn't there even been one "My father will hear about this!" in this story?
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 9/25/2017
Hmm...they are similar in that matter, Harry and Dumbledore I mean. Both of them see their family, though for different but similar reasons.
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
Why is Harry so obssessed with what Hermoine does?
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Aaaand his curious mind struck :D
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
Huh, you managed to put Dumbledore in a completely different light then all the other stories I have read before. It has something casual that makes the outlandish craziness he displays in other stories seem very strange.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
Harry is vindicative in such a lovely way :D
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Hehehehehe...Harry is truly showing his patient and sneaky side :D