Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkest Vindications
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/8
sigh its actions like these is what caused the so called muggles to hate magicals to begin with.

honestly if i was there i would kill all of them in great braitin since i dont know what they are like else where yet.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 46 . 5/5
OMG...this story is amazing! Please, please update soon, you can't leave it at this point...I need to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I stopped reading the story after you said you would make a Harry and Ginny pairing
NatNicole chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Cool fi! I feel sorry that Harry thinks ALL Muggles are the same, but it's perfectly understandable. I'd most likely think the same in his shoes.
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Seth chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
Tipical rehashing of cannon with Harry in a different house. You should conquer you fears and stop following cannon so much - this story is REALLY boring.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
you wrote "He's [Harry's] gotta meet Malfoy" at the top. Why? Their are MANY other Slytherins in the books - why not be unique and have him meet Theo Nott or Marcus Flint instead.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 46 . 2/19/2014
I only just found your story and have really enjoyed it I hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
Bill night was Rufus what the
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
'Harry was beginning to get the impression that this women was a bitch' ahaha
Guest chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
Hahahahahaha the PMS part I'm snorting with laughter
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
You go snape
Dorian Maelus Black chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Ok, I can't read this anymore, Harry has absolutely no Slytherin qualities, and he's about as much of a pussy as cannon Harry.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
Already read it all, reading it again. Can't wait for an update. I like this almost as much as the OG Harry potter
Elise chapter 46 . 8/14/2013
Hope to see an update soon, as I am quite fond of your story.