Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkest Vindications
dang! unfinished! I hope you'll continue this story cause it's good! It has potential and your writing style is very good.
grace.darcy chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
I do like this story but I also believe that Draco wouldn't be calling Harry 'potter' after them being friends for a year. Amazing story though, keep up the good work!
Krav chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Interesting start, not too many deviations, the change of McGonagall coming instead of Hagrid done fairly well. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Lauri3n chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
This is great!
She92 chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
This is so exciting! I can't wait for Harry to discover the book and start talking to Tom :D
Slytherin66 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
An excellent chapter.

I like Narcissa she keeps calm and has focus. I think many Death Eater's fear or worship the Dark Lord but many might come to feel glad he is gone or that they have been tricked by a Gaunt with dreams of conquest.

I think the family of Death Eater's need to keep calm and have plans to cope should family members end up in Azkaban or on the run from the Ministry as there would be little mercy for Death Eater's.

Harry able to make his own choices is very rare in the books he never was and always seemed manipulated into doing thing or given no option but act. I think its important Harry can make choices and is allowed to be happy. Dumbledore did very little in the books to deal with what the Dursley's did to him but lie and hope for the best.

I like Dobby but think Kreacher is the better elf. I hope Dobbly lives and someone other than Harry ends up with the diary.

I liked the conversation Lucius and Severus had. They are very different people, yet have much in common and both are driven.

Well said about Harry being Lily's son too often that seems to be forgotten.

Thanks for this chapter.
NatNicole chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Wow, that's on helluva update!
Calypto chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
the first part was okay but this one starting from dobbys appearance and hearing that dumbledore knowingly sent harry back to an abusive home and harry saying its not his fault was the last straw..for a slytherin he is neither cunning nor ambitious or even remotely interesting.
insaneschitsoid chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
you know, i've never actually found a fanfiction that went this direction with the philosopher's stone arc. yeah there's the classic "someone besides the weasleys breaks harry out," but you're the first person to have the abuse exposed at all - and in an (unfortunately) realistic (magic-wise, at least) way. i'm not sure which direction you're taking your dumbledore in yet but i look forward to your next chapter! harry deserves some peace and happiness ;n;
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Oddly enough, the requirement for a wizarding "pure blood" is one generation less stringent than avoiding being subject to the turn of the last century "Jim Crow" laws in Louisiana.
EnsnaredDare chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I haven't even read the chapter yet and I must say... Lovely Snape image you used for the cover there mate hahah I definitely chuckled at that haha

I've read the chapter! Yay for McGonagall! :( Too bad in cannon she didn't check for Harry and pick him up herself _sigh_
rimera chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
Beautiful! This is so my favorite chapter...
grovepjp chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
Tx
neos-keeper chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
In answer to the poll about multiple chapters, I personally would rather a higher frequency of posts rather than a larger volume to read.

Aside from the poll, I'd like to thank you for feeding my addiction to great fiction. From the very bottom of my heart, thank you.
Slytherin66 chapter 18 . 10/27/2016