Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkest Vindications
NatNicole chapter 46 . 12/21/2015
At least now Harry knows he's not COMPLETELY alone.
I am on the edge of my seat, curious on what the heck is going to happen.
NatNicole chapter 45 . 12/21/2015
Never mind, Ron's canonically an arse.
Yay, Patronus lessons!
The end of this chapter made me indecisive on whether to marvel at the actions of Belliatrix & Sirius or be horrified over what happened.
NatNicole chapter 42 . 12/21/2015
Glad that you here you gave Draco an ACTUAL reason (even if it's a bit petty) to dislike Lupin.
Speaking of Lupin, I'm curious on whether he will be the coward who comes and goes in canon or an actual Gryffindor.
NatNicole chapter 39 . 12/21/2015
Ya know, I always wondered how come none of the Death Eaters in Azkaban took straight after Sirius did. I'm curious on seeing what Belliatrix's early escape will snowball into.
Love your plot!
Hope Sirius and Harry get a chance to reconcile... Then again, Black's an idiot.
NatNicole chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Nice ending to First Year.
I just remembered that Ron, apart from his sacrifice in First Year and dealing with a Horcrux & taking care of hit-rock-bottom Harry & Hermione in Seventh Year, never does anything important in the canon books. And he hurts Hermione and Harry emotionally a lot in Third and Fourth Years. Not to mention using Magic on a Muggle JUST to pass his driving test as an adult. I'm curious on whether this Ron will grow up to be he man he could have been in canon.
NatNiole chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
I wish this had happened in canon, except with a Slytherin muggleborn named Tracy Davis (who, in my head, does not know she's a half-blood) in place of Draco and Blaise. That way, Rowling would have shown a) Slytherin does no equal evil just as the Dursleys were wrong to lie to their neighbors about Harry being a delinquent, and b) hint at Snape not being completely evil so that the memories at end of 'Deathly Hallows' won't feel like a freaking excuse.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
So much for Harry becoming Hermione's friend. Then again, if I had overheard that conversation or the canon trio's plans, I woulda been angry too.
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
This chapter feels like a much better way for Harry and Hermione's acquaintance to turn into a friendship while also discovering Fluffy than what happened in canon. More natural, less forced...
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
WICKED!
I was going to use it too, but was iffy because I find love potions disgustingly immoral regardless of the Weasley twins producing them. Glad to see the funny as heck effect here; couldn't have done it better myself.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Love this so far.
You actually made me realize that the reason Goyle and Crabbe followed Draco in canon was because they had nothing else to do and he is a ticket to respectable society. But here Draco is, in their minds, an enemy for being friends with the Boy-Who-Lived. Food for thought...
LordFira chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Pretty good story, just a few odd word uses. "Lurched to a halt so fast" How can you lurch fast? Those are two very contradictory words. Its not the first time I've seen this in your fic. But anyways, cheers!
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
sigh its actions like these is what caused the so called muggles to hate magicals to begin with.

honestly if i was there i would kill all of them in great braitin since i dont know what they are like else where yet.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 46 . 5/5/2015
OMG...this story is amazing! Please, please update soon, you can't leave it at this point...I need to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I stopped reading the story after you said you would make a Harry and Ginny pairing
NatNicole chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Cool fi! I feel sorry that Harry thinks ALL Muggles are the same, but it's perfectly understandable. I'd most likely think the same in his shoes.