Reviews for The First Mission
Ivy Brianna Clawson chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Very impressive.
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Now that is how you start a rep, man that was Radical. I hope you make more like this one. It seems like a movie script though. Epic, maybe you can turn it into a film or an actual show!
UKZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh cool this was 'claw'some and radical first mission idea, funny to boot just like watching the show it's self.
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
PutthyMoney

Huh. I always wondered why i've never gotten too many reviews. Thanks.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
(btw, did you know you have anonymous reviews disabled? get a lot fewer reviews that way.)

And now, as T-Bone would say: Radical!

I clicked on this story because the summary was actually literate and well-written, and the story didn't disappoint. I'm smiling like crazy now, feeling I've just watched a fine episode. It is very true to the original, the description of an early Anne Gora, with Johnny's exposition and "This is prime-time stuff" leading perfectly into the job they're soon to get. Feral is so himself, the descriptions of the fight and battle scenes gripping and so realistic I can see them happening. You've captured that intangible tone of the series. the high-fives, the turns of phrase of all of them - the lack of choice that leads them to use the 'untested' Cyclotron - all the dialogue and explanation that's so razor, in particular, and so t-Bone, in that section - WOW! Off to check your owther work!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was a sweet, interesting story to be their first mission. The only problem I had was you using he-kat, instead of tom-kat. Other than that it was pretty nice. I hope you decide to do more of these, I look forward to seeing when the Swat Kats first meet Callie.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
yeah! So glad you decided to come back. We all love your scripts and this series looks like a fantastic winner. Can't wait for more missions! Loved how you managed to work in nearly their whole new arsenal. As the SWAT Kats say: Radical!