Reviews for The Soda Machine
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh lordie this was so funny!

"Sammy? What the hell are you doing on the floor? Making friends with the roaches?"

Sam harrumphed, springing to his feet and almost colliding with the ceiling at the same time. "How about next time you want to scare me half to death you call me ahead of time?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't do that, what if the big bad ringtone made you cry?"

"I don't appreciate the sarcasm." -This was seriously funny, especially the roaches bit, ROFL.

"Oh yeah, how you gonna do that, buddy? Reach one of those freakishly long arms up through the slot?"

"If I were you, I'd make a dirty joke about that." -This friggin killed me, you are a genius! And the ending had me rolling all over the floor! Good work!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sam's technological genius stuns me (and Dean, I guess). XD That's hillarious! Write on!
Kagollie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
omg that happened to me the other day I felt like an idiot! great fic! loved it!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
hehehe

sodas are cruel...
iamyourmaster evil laughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
nice punch line 'i plugged it in' seriously funny stuff ;)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
!

that's so freakin funny! I seriously wouldn't have even thought of that until I read 'I plugged it in'

oh my gosh...that's so great! I can totally see that happening too!

Poor Dean...all he wanted was his Sprite...lol...I can feel his pain though...I think EVERYONE has had an encounter with a jackass soda machine...lol...

anyhoo...great job! :D
SupernaturalDreamer87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I loved it, Thanks for my laugh for the day :).
someone chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aww so cute brotherly fluff
GDL chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I can so picture that happening to me. Including the cursing out, shaking, and kicking of the soda machine... xD

And Sam's chair tipping over resulting in him falling onto the floor was priceless. 3

-GDL
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*Iz giggling madly*

Honest to blog, that was HYSTERICAL.

Trust Sam to come up with the solution. *Beams at Sam.*
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol! this was great!
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hehe. Nice. I can see Dean being so upset and annoyed he'd not think to check if it was plugged in. And Sam being all teasing about it. I think most of us are like that. If we don't get our drink, snack, whatever, we hit it first. :P
Tosharino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Haha! Nice! :P
nowyouseemenowyoudont chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
oh my god this was so funny seriously

'How'd you do that? i tried everything?'

'I plugged it in'

so funny. i was on the floor and you got the nater between them just right