Reviews for Better than a lullaby
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LOVES THIS! Love Dean just grudgingly waking up and his hunter instincts taking over immediately - checking for Sam (Safe), the security of their premises (Safe), then the clock (Too Early)... Totally Dean and totally his order of priorities. LOVES IT! And love him trying to stretch but the bruises seizing up and spasming on him. *pets him* *I know, Dean... deep muscle back pain is agony... go back to sleep...* And Sam's there to rub them out and put Dean back to sleep. LOVE THE MOMENT... then later, when Dean comes around, he's totally himself again and decides it's time to hit the road for another hunt and another day again...
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*pushes Sam back and takes over his place* *grins happily while massaging Dean* (Hey, I'm the physio here! XD)

Awesome! I love the beginning when Dean is checking everything. LOL. ;)

*huggles you*

Mahtalie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Love the priorities the boys have - Dean searching out Sam, who is equally attuned to Dean and his discomfort. I also reaally like the massage, and volunteer myself for the next one - Sam needs his rest, too, y'know ;) Great drabble!
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw, heart-warming bro-mo to make my evening. Thanks!
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Zowie, there's a whole lot of everything packed into these 100 words, very impressive.

Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really think you get Dean's priorities: Sam's well-being, some safe place and time to do what is needed. This was a perfect brotherly moment. Sam leaving his "cocoon" to help Dean was pure love and comfort. Great title, by the way. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw. Very nice. I think I understand that Dean went back to bed and felt better enough that they could leave?

Very nicely done. :)
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ooh, can I massage Dean next? Has massage been used as a word of the week yet? Hmm... Very nice drabble. Love the imagery. Thanks
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey? A lot of action and emotion in very, very few words. You know, I wouldn't mind if you used this tactic again, I think you could even improve! Just because you've used a thing once doesn't mean you can't use it again, just bear that in mind for future pieces.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Omg. That was too cute. - Love!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like it... poor sore boys.

I'd rub Dean's back :D with pleasure
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw! *squeezes* Good for Sam, he always knows how to make Dean feel better. :)

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, very nice. I like the order in which Dean checks everything. And I also like Sam and his cocoon. Could so picture that with his hair all mussed. hehe
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like it, very straightforward but filled with a lot of emotion.
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I don't know what it is with me, but I really love this sentence :D

'Sam’s hands worked gently, then deeper into the sore muscles.'

(sighs happily) :D