Reviews for Begging for Forgiveness
AshleighRebekah chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great story. I love it!

xx
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
haha! ur a great writer! maybe u could check out some of my stories and TELL ME WUT U THINK!

/u/2160700/bananasrgood

GO BANANAS )
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
love it :D
StarDusk chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HOTNESS! I want some more Emmett and Rosalie! hihihihi
emmettroselover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Thank you for filling my Em and Rose fix lol. That was really good and I was looking for a good Em and Rose on here. I will check out your other stories as well :)
MoonlitReflection chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Emmett has always been my fave character

Lmao xDD He's so cute and funny and just HOT HOT HOT :p

You're a very talanted writer :)
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Love it! Em makes me laugh. This one was totally hot!
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I thought I better check out the competetion for the LtL contest. Great story. Role playing rocks! And a hot lemon. I don't read much E & R, but this one was good. Nice work.

IrishGirlTaken
TwilightSherry chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You captured Emmett and Rose very well, I really enjoyed this little uh punishment...yeah right...LOL. Great lemon...I'm so glad Rose played the school teacher for him...to make him all happy. I love a happy Emmett.

Hot hot hot.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I don't normally read non-E/B stories but knew I had to since this came from you. So here I am, and I loved it.

It was hot and sweet and perfect for Emmett to appologize.

Very well done :)
footroza chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Emmett has been very very bad to me and I need him to come over and apologize.. for a VERY LONG TIME..do you think that could be arranged?

GOD..this is wonderful..You did a great job of tapping into the Emmett Zone. Wonderful
heelstominivan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Um, so Mr. Cullen & Ms. Hale, I've been a very naughty girl. Yes, I've been video taping the boys locker room for years. At first it wasn't a big deal, but now that I'm older and come close to being the same age as their mom's... I think I'm breaking major laws and need to go to jail. Yes, jail. So grab the handcuffs, flashlight and the nightstick and teach me about what happens to naughty girls. :)

Oh btw... great lemon! Amazeballs.
birdee18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is awesome! I laughed out loud in some parts because Emmett is such a goofball. He's a sweetheart, but he's a goofball. The fruit bouquet was funny. I'm glad Rose decided to forgive Emmett and give him his naughty teacher fantasy. Brilliant!